which disney springs hotel?

hannymom

Mouseketeer
we will be arriving a few days before our daughter and family in November. I thought it would be fun to stay at Disney Springs. Haven't stayed there in over 30 years!! Can someone recommend one they liked? We would prefer to stay within walking distance.....one mile or less. Thank you

we will be arriving a few days before our daughter and family in November. I thought it would be fun to stay at Disney Springs. Haven't stayed there in over 30 years!! Can someone recommend one they liked? We would prefer to stay within walking distance.....one mile or less. Thank you
All less than a mile.

I would look at the new Drury. New tower and old one has been renovated. All public space renovated. LOTS included you won't get at any other DS hotel.

DRURY

If you much plan lazy pool time look at Hilton Buena Vista Palace. It is closer to Disney Springs so that will make up for the walking you might have to do at the hotel to get to pool or to/from parking. You could book an Island Room which puts you close to pool and Disney Springs. The pool is the best, lazy river, pool side dining and bar. The hotel is okay.

At this point the Disney Springs hotels are mostly about location and less about a their offering, and they know it. Feel like I hear more complaints than not. I have stayed at all but Drury and HI but it's been awhile. Their increasing resort and parking fees have driven me offsite or back to Disney hotels.

Last edited:

Hi, FYI, I moved your post to the Orlando Hotels and Attractions Board where the off-site pros tend to hang out. I’m sure you’ll get lots of input here. Happy planning.

My family stayed at The Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs area. It was very close, about a 10 min walk. It is an official Disney hotel as well. Outdoor pool was great for little and big kids. Rooms were very clean and comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter