Which outlet mall to visit in Orlando?

We're going to go to the other Premium Outlet Mall on I-Drive. Mainly because they have the Victorias Secret Outlet (DDs and I love their stuff - we order our underwear twice a year during their sales, plus their t-shirts, tops & pyjamas are soooooo comfortable). There's also a North Face Outlet there so we can get any 'snow clothes' that we don't already have ready for Christmas in Iceland, and a Burton Snowboards shop (we're thinking we may buy the girls their own boards for Christmas). If we have time we might stop at the others to check out the Disney Stores as last time we found each store had very different ranges of stock. I was going to the Levi's shop to get jeans for DH, but since I bought 2 pair during the black Friday sales (for $26 each) and had them delivered to POFQ, that's one stop less (maybe - I have a feeling DDs may want to check out the Levis shop anyway). There'll also be a stop for an extra suitcase!!!!!

aussietravellers said:
Oh Pottery Barn :worship::worship::worship:

Was super excited to hear that Pottery Barn is opening in Australia soon :banana:

Ooh where? we poor mega brand starved kiwis have to get our fix when we come to Oz - we always spend half a day in Ikea at the end of an Oz trip much to our kids disgust....

I have to put my hand up though as one of those rare non-shopping women-same deal, only 3 hrs max and my eyes glaze over and I get cranky... DH on the other hand can shop til the cows come home...seems like there's a pattern here, shopping husbands and DIS-lovin wives, interesting......(strokes chin meaningfully...)

we went to the florida mall and found that it was a mall like the ones we have here, just with slightly different brands. nothing really stood out for us as being special, but i did load up at body shop, and my sis did buy a whole bunch of stuff at one of those teen/size 10 and under stores...

i went to the size 16+ store and got a few things, but nothing there looked any good in person :( i was pretty disappointed.

this time, i would really, really like to do some good shopping for regular clothes :)

Yep put in another vote for the Premium outlets at the top of International Drive...4951 International Drive to be exact.For the women in our lives, the fact that there is a Victoria's Secret outlet there (which is one of less than a dozen throughout the US!) makes this a must stop.

Another vote for both Premium outlet malls in Orlando - if you have time definitely check out both.
Also if you have a car while in Orlando and decide to do a trip to Miami, there is an enormous Outlet shopping called Sawgrass Mills- we planned to stop for an hour or two but ended up there for nearly four hours- made for a long drive back to Orlando in pouring rain.

Rgds
Slugguts

I wasn't that impressed with Sawgrass Mills, except for the fact it was inside and undercover. It's HUGE so it takes forever to walk around it, but not much difference to Premium Outlets, though they did have a Nordstrom Rack there, which is easier to find than the one off by itself near Mall of Millenia in Orlando.

I like both the Premium Mall and the Florida Mall equally. My parents caught a bus easily enough out to the Florida Mall one evening, maybe half an hour there and back, but it's worth it.

I like the Premium Mall simply because it has a Yankee Candle - I spend a fortune in there... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter