Which parks are you hitting on which days in October?

We are trying to sell the red one, and will bring Dad's gasser, just have to get lights for it, and will probably paint it between now and then :D

We are trying to sell the red one, and will bring Dad's gasser, just have to get lights for it, and will probably paint it between now and then :D

You can't go wrong with a gasser

Um....someone better bring a wig and make-up too!!! I have a feeling those items will conveniently be forgotten if its left up to me!!

Gee....thanks...you guys seem to be so willing to be helpfull in this!!!!:rolleyes:

I dont know why....but suddenly my weight is finally dropping again some....I sat at about 152-155 for months....but I got on the scale this morning...and KABOOM.....143!!!! I could actually do the Forts Offroad Segway tour now.....but since TCDs secret agent reportings, Im afraid it would be seriously disappointing now!!! But it sure feels good to see some new numbers on the scale....this will make me pretty for my Drag Session For John!!! :lmao:

I dont know why....but suddenly my weight is finally dropping again some....I sat at about 152-155 for months....but I got on the scale this morning...and KABOOM.....143!!!! I could actually do the Forts Offroad Segway tour now.....but since TCDs secret agent reportings, Im afraid it would be seriously disappointing now!!! But it sure feels good to see some new numbers on the scale....this will make me pretty for my Drag Session For John!!! :lmao:

Way to go ,that is great!!

Of coarse...thats Gina's all time favorite ride!!! And you all thought Gina was some kinda saint!! Ya see the hell I have to endure being married to her???

Ok...since no one is posting any type of schedule, I went ahead and made my plans as follows...if any of you are doing the same parks on the same days...lets see about maybe meeting up at some point during the day!!!

Sat 10-24 check in and get squared away,then head to wherever the GG is.
Sun 10-25 Spend most of the day recovering from inevitable hangover, playing at the Fort, meeting friends for early dinner at Chef Mickeys
Mon 10-26 Magic Kingdom
Tue 10-27 Hollywood Studios / 50sCafe ADRs
Wed 10-28 Animal Kingdom
Thu 10-29 Epcot / searching for Jim & Big Al
Fri 10-30 Magic Kingdom / RoyalTable ADRs
Sat 10-31 Check out/Fort Day/Trick Or Treat/Head home late(I wish I had scheduled ONE MORE DAY!!! What was I thinking to check out on Halloween!!)

91 days to go!!

Ok, Rog this is what I have....

Oct. 23-check in and hang out
Oct. 24-get the ticket thing squared away and GG where ever it is(possibly mine and Amanda's sites if we are together like we hope)
Oct.25-hanging around the fort for most of the day, dinner at Chef Mickey's, MNSSHP
Oct.26-late breakfast at Crystal Palace and then hitting MK so we can meet up if you want to
Oct. 27-Thinking AK, but that could change
Oct. 28-Thinking HS, but could change
If I switch these last two days we could meet up. Jocelin LOVES Everest, and I'm not fond of it, she would love someone to ride with.

Oct. 29-Epcot, late lunch at San Angel Inn, and Illuminations-will meet with anyone
Oct.30-Not sure what park, probably MK, Wonderland Tea Party at the GF in the afternoon for about an hour then it's open
Oct. 31-Fort time, possibly going into Orlando to the Titanic Museum during the day(promised my oldest we would go at some point)Anyone wanting to join is welcome. Trick or treating at the fort and the big GG.
Nov.1-Getting in whatever we still want to do and then packing up
Nov.2-Heading home, kicking and screaming

I'm all for meeting up at anytime. Rog I think you should pitch a tent for halloween night, or see if you can extend one night. If I had the extra beds I would house you. Tell Jim to get me my 5er, then you can stay with us! You gotta be there for the big GG!

Nicole....our schedules work well together for the most part!!! We'll be hanging around for most of the day and night on the 31st....so we'll make most of the GG that night, we'll just hit an interstate side hotel after a couple of hours on the way back late that night.

We check in on the 24th and check out on the 1st. We don't have a definite schedule yet and won't have adr's....well maybe 1 or 2. Definitely would like to meet a lot of the DIS members and hang out....at the parks or at camp.

w00t....I am stoked on this trip.

We check in on the 24th and check out on the 1st. We don't have a definite schedule yet and won't have adr's....well maybe 1 or 2. Definitely would like to meet a lot of the DIS members and hang out....at the parks or at camp.

w00t....I am stoked on this trip.

It's start'n to look like the Oct GG is gonna be a big one,,shoudn't be hard to find the disser's, :thumbsup2

and don't forget your fish'n poles.

Holy cow 143, :rolleyes: you will weigh as little as Gina pretty soon. :lmao:

Holy cow 143, :rolleyes: you will weigh as little as Gina pretty soon. :lmao:

HOLY CRAP........I didnt mean to type in "143"!!!!!!! Im 243....jeeeez,talk about a destructive typo!!!!!

Im so friggin embarrassed!!! I havent been 143 since I was 4 years old!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter