Which resort is a never or never again for you?

We got very lucky for our trip two weeks. We were upgraded from a Little Mermaid room to a Finding Nemo Suite and it was GREAT! Funny thing is when we were trying to find our room and building we drove all the way around to the Little Mermaid buildings (since that is what I booked) but realized the numbering was wrong for our room assignment. We were quite happy with the location of the Finding Nemo suite and proximity to everything but I could see how Little Mermaid rooms would be a hike. We did really enjoy Art of Animation, enjoyed the variety of food court options and of course the proximity to the Skyliner. We would stay there again. I can imagine during busier times though it could get loud. A summer trip may have had us thinking differently but I believe this was a relatively "slow" time for Disney despite the perfect weather.

Our first on-site was All Star Music, back in the late 1990s and it was fine...but it was our very first on-site stay ever and we were in our 20s. I never thought we would be DVC owners but my husband convinced me after we "rented" points from a DVC owner to stay at Boardwalk with our 2 kids and his parents.

I thought the same thing about SSR, and a few times we have stayed there and felt a bit isolated. This last trip our building was right at the front gate so a hike to anything, and we've also stayed at the Treehouses, also a bit of a hike. We did enjoy walking and taking the water taxi over to Disney Springs though and the rooms are nice. I'd stay there again. I was hoping to try out a preferred room, which we had booked for next month, but my daughter was able to stalk DVC and snag a room at Riviera, and we do really enjoy being on the Skyliner now and ease of heading over to Epcot and Studios.

I'm struggling to find our would not stay again resort. We have always had a love for BLT to be able to walk to MK. Poly is also nice to walk to the TTC or hop on the monorail. Grand Floridian we stayed at once and it was okay, but it's probably near the bottom of our list. We've stayed at all of the moderates except Coronado Springs, but they would be near the bottom (other than CB) because they aren't on the monorail or Skyliner and no easy access to parks or even Disney Springs. We've stayed at All Stars twice, and they would also be near the bottom.

the bottom of our list. That would mean All-Stars, Port Orleans, and Coronado Springs, but we've never stayed at Coronado Springs.
We did Little Mermaid for our last trip and actually really enjoyed it! They put in the corner away from the pool nearest the Lion King Suites, so it wasn't as far. My kids also loved walking through the Lion King area on the way to and from the room (we did multiple photo shoots there!). I found CSR was a lot more walking than AOA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter