Which resort? POFQ, POP, CBR, or All-Stars

I have only stayed at Pop and it was okay. But, have you considered AoA little mermaid room? I stayed there in 2019 and it was nice. Afternoon breaks in room daily and it was quiet. We had a lake view on the top floor. Same amenities as Pop. You a little more than Pop, but less than CBR and you still get Skyliner access.

I've stayed at both POFQ and All Star Music. There is no comparison. POFQ is quiet, calm, and beautiful. ASMusic was noisy, chaotic, and ugly.

I saw that another poster said POFQ was noisy. I stay there a lot and have never had a noise issue. I even had a room facing the play area earlier this year and heard zero with the door closed. At ASMu, I could hear the not-very-loud conversations of the couple in the next room and everything going by in the hallway. Also, the rooms at the All Stars are quite small.

I've never stayed at the other 2 resorts, but I have to say that in general the Value resorts (which Pop is) are on the noisy and chaotic side of things.

CBR is very spread out. That's really all I know about it.

Thank you all for all of the feedback! I went ahead and booked POFQ garden view for my trip direct with Disney for the 25% off. I'm really looking forward to this resort and think it will be a good fit for me based on comments here. I got tickets through the Target circle deal, so the savings there gave me more flexibility for the room! I'll try to remember to post here after my trip how the resort was.

I've stayed at all of your options..
POFQ- Loved this resort! Found it to be very quiet but didn't love the transportation. When I stayed buses were shared with PORS and it took forever. Not sure if that's still the case.
Pop- Loud, very chaotic but liked the rooms
All-Stars- just stayed at Movies in August and loved it. Didn't find it to be chaotic, but if we ate there, it was during off times so it was never overly busy in the food court. Bus transport was the best I've ever had a WDW resort. Constant buses.
CBR- didn't love our stay here. It's so big and found it annoying to have to walk so far to the main pool or food court.

We loved CBR! It is a large resort but it’s spread out so it never felt crowded. We loved walking the path around the lake, and the pool was a lot of fun too.
The rooms are a decent size. We are a party of 4, and it worked out nicely for us.

Have a wonderful time, wherever you stay! :flower3:

I'm looking at my first WDW trip the second week of March 2024. I've got my choice of resorts narrowed down to several and would like input from people who've stayed at them - I've researched pretty heavily but having feedback from people to confirm my ideas about them would be helpful. My priorities in lodging are:

- quiet/non-chaotic!!
- easy to get to from parks due to needing an afternoon break/re-set in the room
- cost
- would like different types of transportation options but may be limited due to cost

I don't really care about amenities, pools, food options/etc. as long as there is at least 1 decent QS on-site. Theming would be interesting but isn't necessary. I plan on 4 park days - 1 park/day, with possible park-hopping in the afternoon/evening when I return to parks from my afternoon break. Having the ability to be away from crowds/chaos is important as I get sensory overload.

The resorts I've got it narrowed down to in this order are:

1. POFQ - from what I've read it's fairly quiet and compact. It has buses that usually only service one resort, a boat to Disney Springs and an interesting QS restaurant. Cons would be the pool is being refurbished while I'm there (for me concern with noise) and cost as this is at the very top of my budget. My main question for this would be - how easy is it to get to the different parks with only the buses??
2. POP - my main interest in this one is skyliner, with a more affordable cost than POFQ. My biggest concern is how loud/chaotic is it?? It might be too much for me. Has anyone with sensory overload stayed at POP, and what was your experience?
3. CBR - has skyliner and interesting theming, but is only a little cheaper than POFQ. I'm not sure how well it would meet my needs of being easy to get around/quiet though with the size of the resort. Anyone have experience?
4. All-stars - only reason for here would be the cheaper price. Those who've stayed there vs. my other options - how do the buses compare with POFQ, and how bad is the chaos/noise?

Thanks for any input or experiences you all can give me!
Make sure your dates don't coincide with any cheer/tour groups.

I have stayed at all of the resorts you mentioned. I had good experiences at all of them. In fact, my trips with the largest noise problems have all been at deluxe resorts (and I stayed at Pop Century during the Pop Warner football competition). I will say that if price were no object POFQ would be my top choice out of those resorts. I don’t think you will regret your choice. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter