Which ride have you been on the most in all the times you have gone to WDW?

WOW - its down to three - Pirates or Haunted Mansion are probably the top two, but in a close second are Peter Pan and Thunder Mountain.

I would have to say that it's probably the Tower of Terror. I love the way it tickles my tummy when it drops.::yes::

::yes:: :hyper2: ::yes::

It is probably a tie between Pirates of the Caribbean and the Tomorrowland Transit Authority (which will always be the WEDWAY to me ;).

Time to get packing!!!

:jumping1:

Well... lemme see... I know that I once rode the TTA for what seemed like hours... I started about 30 mins before the park closed, and stayed on until they threw me off :p

I also rode the HM about 15 times in one day, and rode in the front of the monorail with the pilot and some friends from park closing until they were making the last stop before the roundhouse. (I consider the monorail an attraction in itself) :teeth:

Can't wait to go in September and December!! :hyper: ::yes:: :earseek:

Well, given that my parents took me when the park first opened in 1971, it would have to be one of the attractions that was original to the opening.

My best guess would be IASW.

WA

I know this will probably come as a shock.....Star Tours.

My DD and I usually ride it a minimum of 5 times per trip, and almost rode it into double digits during one of those trips.

Also a tie here between HM and POC - ride them several times on every trip and counting the days until our next rides. :)

People Mover for me!!! When I was a CM we would always get a group of friends together and head to MK on our days off and ride WEDway over and over and over and over.

Love that ride!

MCMom

Definitely Buzz Lightyear!! My hubby and I have been on it at least 30 times over our two trips!

We are Splash Mountain junkies (6 times on last trip), but now that we have gone on Rock n Roller Coaster, I'm sure it will be a toss-up. But I absolutely loved Soarin' at DL, and I can't wait to have a chance to go on more than a couple of times.

haunted mansion and pirates every visit since 82

BTMRR by a longshot. Then most likely it would be TTA.

Originally posted by OKW Lover
The bus. ;)

Me too!!

But seriously, probably Test Track. In the 4 or 5 trips that I actually had the courage to ride it, I've done it between 15-20 times.

:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter