Which ride have you been on the most in all the times you have gone to WDW?

Here's a list of the rides we rode multiple times on our last trip
#1 Buzz Lightyear
#2 BTMRR
#3 Haunted Mansion
#4 PoC
#5 TTA

Those were our absolute favorites.
Kim

ToT is absolutely #1 with RnR following close behind. From the moment I know we are going I'm dying to get on them and last Sept we rode ToT 9 times in a row with no more than a 5 min wait. Over at the MK it's probably a toss up between HM and PoC with BTMRR and Splash right behind. With so many fantastic attractions who can choose just one???

Always have to do Haunted Mansion and Hall of Presidents. Susan

Pirates of the Caribbean for me, but since hubby and I have been married (nearly 5 yrs.), Buzz Lightyear and BTMR are quickly catching up! Those are his faves.

I would have to say Big Thunder Mtn Railroad
the night we were there for MVMCP (Dec 02) we stayed on BTMR for at least 10 consecutive rides!

Originally posted by minnieluvzmickey
sad to say...........but probably small world for me.

Don't get me started singing that song.

Thanks alot, now I'll be hearing that song all day long!;)

On our last trip, my 6 yr old DD made us go on HM 7 times and Spaceship Earth 5 times. Now if I could just get her to love my favorite ride (ToT), so we could go on it that many times!:earsgirl:

Small world hands down - mostly because on my first trip I was a young kid and LOVED the "dolls"

But since it is closed for rehab we'll miss it this year!

Barbara

Probably the TTA. My son had a thing for it when he was younger and we rode it over, and over...and over. Fortunately, there was never a line.

The Haunted Mansion, People Mover and Spaceship Earth. Horizons was on up there too. :(

Spash Mountain & Rock'n Rollercoaster for me and my daughter (9)..I would have to say ToT for my husband!

I can't wait to go back! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter