• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who applied for the 2010 Mickey Moms Panel?

Tinkerbellie16

DIS Veteran
I am wondering who applied for Disney's 2010 Mickey Moms Panel. I've applied in 2008 & 2009 and was looking forward to it this morning! I got up early (I'm MDT) to apply. It looks like they've tweaked the questions a little bit. I was able to submit my application so I'm happy! Maybe this will be the year they take me to another round (I'm wishing on a start right now!). Not counting on anything though, there are so many other great applicants and I think they get good "Moms" (and dads!).

I applied for the first time this year. I didn't really practice my answers, I just did it. What is it do you think they are really looking for?

Just applied. I have my fingers crossed for this year, but I am realistic in my expectations.

Good luck to all those who are applying!

I applied! I missed the deadline last year. I too wonder what they're looking for.. probably not me! :lmao: But hey, you never know!

Good Luck to us all!!:wizard:

I didn't apply but I wanted to say good luck to everyone and send pixiedust: your way.

Throw me into the group that applied this year. I've applied every year since it started. Hopefully this year will be my lucky year. :thumbsup2

I applied for my third year. I've always heard that third times the charm so I've got my fingers crossed and hoping the pixie dust is sprinkled my way!!!

I'll give it a shot later, but I'm not expecting to advance. Its pretty disappointing that the only Dad to make it to the 2009 panel is a professional Disney book writer.

Count me in, I applied for the 3rd time also. I keep hoping. :cool1:
Good Luck everyone.

I applied again for the third year in a row too! Someone from the Pittsburgh area was chosen last year. I can only keep my fingers crossed. It would be so awesome to be chosen!

I applied for the first time this year! Good Luck Everyone and keep in touch if you make it to the next round!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter