Who Cares?

When ever I need a pick-me-up I come to this board to find a good laugh.

You are a riot. BTW, You're not morons or morans, you're just funny.:happytv:

I do care, but not about much. I care about a unit I used to be in being deployed to A-stan. Too bad I'm too old to go.

I am not fat, I'm just building my own personal automatic door opener. :thumbsup2

I am not fat, I'm just building my own personal automatic door opener. :thumbsup2

If the stuff hits the fan and the revolution begins there will be a lot of folks starving and I will still be going strong.... who's the genius then ?

If the stuff hits the fan and the revolution begins there will be a lot of folks starving and I will still be going strong.... who's the genius then ?

I never thought of it that way but I like it. :thumbsup2

Only problem is that I am not fat...I am Metabolically Challenged.:rolleyes1

I'm not sure anybody cares anymore:confused3 Just look at everybody buying junk made outside the USA:scared1:
The local Whirlpool plant is closing and there is a billboard outside that reads (Buy American Made Products The Job You Save May Be YourOwn) and the parking lot is full of Jap. cars:confused3
I think we are to far gone to ever realize what we have done:scared1:

I'm not sure anybody cares anymore:confused3 Just look at everybody buying junk made outside the USA:scared1:
The local Whirlpool plant is closing and there is a billboard outside that reads (Buy American Made Products The Job You Save May Be YourOwn) and the parking lot is full of Jap. cars:confused3
I think we are to far gone to ever realize what we have done:scared1:

You mean Asian-american cars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter