Who Cares?

Liv, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you have a fabulous attitude about the whole thing though! Everything happens for a reason.....Prayers and best wishes for you!

Liv, you are an inspiration and one of the things that makes this country great. It's folks like you that, when faced with adversity, keep focused on what's important in life, go out and do what it takes to provide for your family, and don't waste time whining and trying to find a scapegoat. Keep the faith, and everything will work out fine in the end. As bad as it stinks, your family will only come out of this stronger if you remain focused on the important things.

Of course, if that approach doesn't work, just go to your nearest Federal office and start whining. They are handing out cash to the squeakiest wheels.

WOW! Thanks for the well wishes. You guys are such an encouragement and quite entertaining as well.:rotfl: We often tell our kids when things don't seem fair, "Whining doesn't get you anywhere." In the time it takes to lie around and woe ourselves into an oblivion, we could find a job. I'm not sugar coating this and saying that we're tickled pink to be losing almost half our income, but it beats losing all our income or losing a loved one! What's the point of looking at the glass half empty when in fact it's half full.:) You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!

What's the point of looking at the glass half empty when in fact it's half full.:)
Well now, that depends. If you are talking about beer, then half empty truly means half empty. There is no way to sugar coat that and turn a half empty beer into a half full beer. Unless you have a tap nearby. And if the half empty beer is a light beer, then it may as well be 3/4 empty.

But otherwise, I would agree with you, Liv.

Well now, that depends. If you are talking about beer, then half empty truly means half empty. There is no way to sugar coat that and turn a half empty beer into a half full beer. Unless you have a tap nearby. And if the half empty beer is a light beer, then it may as well be 3/4 empty.

But otherwise, I would agree with you, Liv.

:rotfl2:Again I say, you ain't right.:rotfl2:

Sorry to hear about your DH, Liv. I worked two jobs for about 1 1/2 years after my husband lost his job. I quit the second job last October.

After much deliberation, I have finally concluded that I just don't shiv a git!!

Yeah, it does suck, but it could be much worse, so I'm grateful. It was a part-time job he's had for 3 years, but the money was quite substantial to our budget. It allowed us to get out of debt, start saving for retirement, go on vacation, buy the kids' school curriculum, and such. 'Cause we were fortunate enough to have built a decent savings, I think he's just gonna take it easy for a couple of weeks and enjoy some much needed rest. I've offered to go back to work and that may be a possibility if I can find work with more pay than he can. Thankfully, we're a simple family so it doesn't take much to make us happy. I know this might sound sappy, but as long as we're together, we'll be okay.:)

Wow...you have such a good optimistic attitude. You sound like you know what's really important. Still, I'm sorry you're going through this.:hug:

Liv, sorry about your husband's job. Best wishes to you and your family.:goodvibes
Your positive attitude is such an inspiration.
For now just enjoy your time together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter