Who do you dislike seeing on TV?

Just a reminder to please refrain from anything remotely political. Thanks.

We're really that restricted here on the DIS now? Nothing even 'remotely political'? Would mentioning anyone who has said something political on TV count? Pretty much every person someone has posted on this list has said something political on TV. I guess it would make sense just to close the thread down then? (But I am a bit disturbed that the DIS is getting so overly controlling)

We're really that restricted here on the DIS now? Nothing even 'remotely political'? Would mentioning anyone who has said something political on TV count? Pretty much every person someone has posted on this list has said something political on TV. I guess it would make sense just to close the thread down then? (But I am a bit disturbed that the DIS is getting so overly controlling)

Agreed. In the moderators defense I don't think they want to be bother trying to find where the line should be. On this issue it is not black and white anymore since as you say everyone is discussing politics. The line between entertainment and politics has blurred big time. At the rate we are going there will be no line left in a few years. Entertainment is politics. Politics is entertainment.

Agreed. In the moderators defense I don't think they want to be bother trying to find where the line should be. On this issue it is not black and white anymore since as you say everyone is discussing politics. The line between entertainment and politics has blurred big time. At the rate we are going there will be no line left in a few years. Entertainment is politics. Politics is entertainment.

You may have missed it, but a poster made this thread directly political almost immediately. There was a rebuttal post, then the moderator intervened. She deleted the two posts then provided the warning. I thought she did an excellent job.

You may have missed it, but a poster made this thread directly political almost immediately. There was a rebuttal post, then the moderator intervened. She deleted the two posts then provided the warning. I thought she did an excellent job.

Thank you for the clarification - the moderator should have done that as well, included the reason for the statement made.

As a kid, it was always the president, no matter who it was - because in those days, no cable. When the president was on, the president was on EVERY channel. :(

I still hate almost every “breaking” interruption of “regular broadcast”, though I at least have options now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter