Who here…

Z.Black

I promise I'm not psychotic. Eccentric and idiosy
Is at Disney, at this moment, on the CP (or vaycay)? Anyone?

I am, and I’m staying at the lovely Vista Way, working hard (at DAK for all you people in the know), playing hard, and enjoying my daily Ramen. So I just wanted to see if anyone else was here.

Is at Disney, at this moment, on the CP (or vaycay)? Anyone?

I am, and I’m staying at the lovely Vista Way, working hard (at DAK for all you people in the know), playing hard, and enjoying my daily Ramen. So I just wanted to see if anyone else was here.

HEY THERE! i am tyler i will be doing the CP for fall advantage....May 19th! :) my question to you is.....do you have like extra money....to go out to eat and do fun stuff?

Cheers

HEY THERE! i am tyler i will be doing the CP for fall advantage....May 19th! :) my question to you is.....do you have like extra money....to go out to eat and do fun stuff?

Cheers

Haha, as she continues to enjoy his daily ramen....

When I was on the program, I had some extra cash (but keep in mind I was working up to 55-60/hours a week, $330 clear). On an average week (≤ 40 hours) I had about $120 of money after rent and taxes were taken out.

Hey there. I will be back down in May for my 4th CP.:)

Cheers

As long as you plan wisely, you can have extra money. I was able to eat out several times last year (my goal is to do all the character meals at WDW). And I was able to bring money home too.

Hey there. I will be back down in May for my 4th CP.:)

As long as you plan wisely, you can have extra money. I was able to eat out several times last year (my goal is to do all the character meals at WDW). And I was able to bring money home too.

i want to eat at epcot! like around the world! that is a goal of mine! thank you! :)

i want to eat at epcot! like around the world! that is a goal of mine! thank you! :)

Omg, that's my goal too!!! I love eating in the WS! The only country I'm not sure about is France, I'd probably just get pastries. The one I'm most excited to try is Morocco. I can never get anybody to go with me but I LOVE Moroccan food!

I am eating at Le Cellier (Canada) this summer. I did Norway last summer (and have done AA, of course). And I am considering trying Mexico and Germany as well.

Since the menu change Le Cellier is a HUGE dissapointment.

I love love love Morocco, and plan to hit that while I am there!

Since the menu change Le Cellier is a HUGE dissapointment.

I love love love Morocco, and plan to hit that while I am there!

Sad to hear. Le Cellier was booked solid for our Disney Trip in May, but we got into a couple other good eateries so we should still be alright. Some of you will have to tell me if you'll be there around May 18th, we're staying that week and I could meet up with a few of you and say hi!

I'll just miss you! I am up there the 2nd and 3rd of May on my way back to NH for the summer.

Where are you going to be eating in May?

I am eating at Le Cellier (Canada) this summer. I did Norway last summer (and have done AA, of course). And I am considering trying Mexico and Germany as well.

Mexico is delicious, but beware that its mostly real mexican food, not the tex mex that most people are familiar with. Its such a relaxing break from a hot day in the park

Lots of places. Prime Time, Chef Mickeys, Coral Reef, Cali Grille, Liberty Tree, Teppan Edo, Boma, and we'll try and squeeze in Rainforest Cafe, because I like it.

You have 2 of my favorites on there! Prime Time ( :lovestruc Chef Nelson) and Boma ( :lovestruc Chef TJ) are my 2 FAVORITE places on WDW property to eat, and I've hit almost all of them lol. The only places I have yet to try are Cali Grill, V&A, Citrico's, Narcossee's and Jiko's only because I have no desire. I like to know what I am eating.

I actually REALLY want to work at Prime Time during my CP, I should find out tomorrow what my role is, it will either be FSF&B or Merch.

If you get a free second during the day hit Sci Fi for a milk shake...best on property even tops Beaches and Cream lol.

Thanks for the tip! Did you get in for the Fall CP? I'd like to know a few people if I get in before I go down there. I'm scared I'm too shy at first to make friends, haha.

I did! I have no clue of my arrival date yet though as I'm still waiting on my folder (recruiter and HR told me I am in somewhere though so woohoo!)

If you want PM me and we can chat, I'm super shy in person at first. The ironic part is I've done sales forever, and I'm fine at work, just social situations I get super shy!

I'm the same way, I'm a waitress and I talk to people all day, but when I'm thrown in with a lot of people my own age, I'd rather be approached than be the approacher. Haha, I'll message you after!

The ADRs I have booked (so far) are CRT lunch (for my birthday), 1900 Park Fare dinner, Donald's Safari breakfast, and Le Cellier lunch.

Ones that I want to try are Mexico, Germany, Sci-Fi lunch, 1900 Park Fare breakfast, Poly breakfast, Cape May breakfast, CP dinner (done before), and LTT dinner (done before).

Mexico is delicious, but beware that its mostly real mexican food, not the tex mex that most people are familiar with. Its such a relaxing break from a hot day in the park

That's good to know.:)

Germany is awesome and Sci-Fi is FANTASTIC, I may be a liitle partial cause i'm obbsessed with most of those old sci fi movies the food is darn good too, And The other one I went to was the crystal palace for the pooh character lunch the food was yummy and my mum loved winnie the pooh,lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter