Who here…

The ADRs I have booked (so far) are CRT lunch (for my birthday), 1900 Park Fare dinner, Donald's Safari breakfast, and Le Cellier lunch.

Ones that I want to try are Mexico, Germany, Sci-Fi lunch, 1900 Park Fare breakfast, Poly breakfast, Cape May breakfast, CP dinner (done before), and LTT dinner (done before).

CRT lunch is SOOOOOOOO good! I like Sci-FI for what it is. Germany I was dissapointed, but I know a LOT of people who love it. I love the atmosphere at Mexico, and it is REAL Mexican not Tex Mex, but still Awesome! Poly breakfast out of the other 3 breakfasts is my absolute favorite breakfast!

We just got back from Disney yesterday. Breakfast at Kona Cafe is a must for us. We have eaten at Boma once before this weekend and we ate there on Friday and it is now one of our favorites.:thumbsup2 DD got sick on trip and we had to come home early:sick: But that's okay cause when we got home she found out she was accepted into the CP in merchandise for the fall advantage.:yay: I can see more eating at other resturants in our future.:woohoo:

Hello everyone! Nice to see so many people here!

Just to note...

Pendragon1515- (Love the username!) And yes, I do make enough money to go out and buy actual food, but I don’t always have a lot of time to eat it, Ramen keeps longer.

csaribay- ‘as SHE continues to enjoy Her daily ramen’ actually. ;)

Wow… turned into a food thread, that’s cool, I like food. I like Norway’s School Bread (the best!!), and I like eating at Japan, both (sit down) restaurants are good, but I preferred it back when it was just the one. Don’t ask me to name them because I can’t spell them for the life of me. I actually like most places that you can eat at on Disney property, though I was sad that they changed Tusker House to a buffet. The only place I really don’t care for is Sci-Fi, not the themeing, because I LOVE the themeing, but the food just… I don’t care for it. Good milkshakes though!

Though... one thing...
So... was that a yes or no to anyone actually being down here with me yet?

Now...
Back to the food talk!

I don't think there's anywhere I've eaten at Disney that I haven't liked it. I've only really done the park places though, so I'm hoping to get to try some of the resort restaurants while I'm down there on my CP.

I have lots of favorite little things that I always get at Disney:
Funnel Cake from the AA
Red Bean ice cream from China
Corn Dog Nuggets from Casey's
Apple Dumpling (it may be a mini apple pie, I'm not sure) from LTT
S'more Dessert from Prime Time

I want to try a Dole whip someday, I've heard good things.
I also just realized how much this list betrays my total sweet tooth....hmm. Eh, what can I say, I love sweets!

csaribay- ‘as SHE continues to enjoy Her daily ramen’ actually. ;)

Whoops, that'll be fixed! :thumbsup2

So I'm a little biased, but I always enjoy the family style eateries at Disney- Liberty Tree Tavern, Whispering Canyon and my own restaurant, 'Ohana.

Of course, when I had a chance, I'd head down to Captain Cooks and get a Dole Whip too, haha ('Cooks has a DIY machine)!

CRT lunch is SOOOOOOOO good! I like Sci-FI for what it is. Germany I was dissapointed, but I know a LOT of people who love it. I love the atmosphere at Mexico, and it is REAL Mexican not Tex Mex, but still Awesome! Poly breakfast out of the other 3 breakfasts is my absolute favorite breakfast!

I know!! This will be my 4th time having lunch there (5th time overall).

We just got back from Disney yesterday. Breakfast at Kona Cafe is a must for us. We have eaten at Boma once before this weekend and we ate there on Friday and it is now one of our favorites.:thumbsup2 DD got sick on trip and we had to come home early:sick: But that's okay cause when we got home she found out she was accepted into the CP in merchandise for the fall advantage.:yay: I can see more eating at other resturants in our future.:woohoo:

Congrats to her!!

The ADRs I have booked (so far) are CRT lunch (for my birthday), 1900 Park Fare dinner, Donald's Safari breakfast, and Le Cellier lunch.

Can you ask for days off? How do you know you'll have the days off where you requested ADRs? Just wondering, cause my parents were planning on coming down for my 21st birthday. :cheer2:

Can you ask for days off? How do you know you'll have the days off where you requested ADRs? Just wondering, cause my parents were planning on coming down for my 21st birthday. :cheer2:

You'll be able to request certain days off after you arrive via the company's internet portal. Usually it takes two/three days to get a response from central scheduling/labor (whether approved or denied). From that point, you can also ask your local area leadership, which ultimately has the power to approve or deny a request (if you were declined by central scheduling but told your local leadership it was your birthday, you might get the day off anyway).

They need to be requested in advance. I'm hoping that even if I don't get the whole day off, I will get time to go to the ADR (though for my birthday, I hope to get the whole day off). That happened to me last summer, when I had an ADR for CM. I ended up having to work at night, after the ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter