Who is counting down to Aulani?

72 days for us. The weather here in WI is....well...record cold. We're thinking about Aulani a lot in the last week. Just finishing our ressies for dinners and tours. It's our first trip to Hawaii and we're thrilled to be going.:yay:

182 days before we arrive at aulani wish it was sooner tired of the cold weather
Lots of planning to do before we arrive counting down the days

72 days for us. The weather here in WI is....well...record cold. We're thinking about Aulani a lot in the last week. Just finishing our ressies for dinners and tours. It's our first trip to Hawaii and we're thrilled to be going.:yay:

Keep us updated on your plans. We don't go till August!

Two more days here-checking in Monday for 8 nights in a one bedroom ocean view. Can't wait!

179 days till our Aulani 4th of July week stay. 135 days till our VGC Disney resort stay.

25 days! We are going for our 25th anniversary. Can't wait. We live in Michigan so i can't wait to leave the foot and a half of snow and bitter cold behind. Yahoo! I may not come home. :)

Go Blue! and congrats :D
25th_wedding_anniversary_groom_gifts_225_button.jpg

For those of you that are coming between now and March/April, remember it is raining season. We live here, and if anyone has any specific questions feel free to ask.

For those of you that are coming between now and March/April, remember it is raining season. We live here, and if anyone has any specific questions feel free to ask.

No questions but we just wanted to say we don't mind the rain:) we've been in March for a week and it was perfect (Only a brief shower the morning we got married) and then in late April into May and it rained nearly the whole time lol. But both trips amazing! I think coming from Seattle helps- at least we weren't freezing when it was coming down!

We just booked today! So excited! 70 days til we're there for Spring Break. We aren't DVC owners so we booked a std hotel room with Pool/Garden view.
Now I gotta go check out where those rooms are and what we might get for a view.

We just booked today! So excited! 70 days til we're there for Spring Break. We aren't DVC owners so we booked a std hotel room with Pool/Garden view.
Now I gotta go check out where those rooms are and what we might get for a view.

We aren't DVC owners either so we just rent points:) I will say though on our last trip we stayed for 5 nights in a 1 bedroom villa , then 5 more nights in a rental house in the North Shore. Unfortunately that house was AWFUL and the owners reimbursed us after 1 night and we left. We paid cash for a standard rm at Aulani (island view) and it was still wonderful:) So you won't be disappointed. I did find though we were rarely in the room in a regular room compared to a villa though. But I also cook a ton with the kitchen available in a villa and we didn't have that then:)

We are looking forward to a 2 bedroom villa this next trip! With 5 of us and me wanting the living space to myself in the morning it was needed (I wake up at 4 am regardless of how long I am there and love to get coffee and watch tv without waking my family).

We're booked for 8 nights starting on 25-March in a 1BR pool view. Very excited as this will be our first trip to Hawaii.

182 days to go! We bought Aulani before it opened. This will be our first time visiting our home resort. Our visit to Aulani will be the last leg of a busy trip to the states. I'm looking forward to some rest and relaxation!

We have 168 days to go until our multi-family, multi-generational trip in an Oceanview Grand Villa! We were so excited to be able to book it at 7 months! :cool1: 7 nights at Aulani, 7 nights on the Big Island, then my family has a Pool View studio for 2 nights because we couldn't get return tickets on miles until mid-week, so we *have* to stay in Hawaii a couple of extra nights... :rotfl2:

We have 168 days to go until our multi-family, multi-generational trip in an Oceanview Grand Villa! We were so excited to be able to book it at 7 months! :cool1: 7 nights at Aulani, 7 nights on the Big Island, then my family has a Pool View studio for 2 nights because we couldn't get return tickets on miles until mid-week, so we *have* to stay in Hawaii a couple of extra nights... :rotfl2:

We will be there when you are! We cannot wait.

38 days until Disneyland and 41 for Aulani!! :cool1: can't wait!

Hi Aunite Kelly, we will be there at the same time! We (me, DH and DD8) fly in on the 13th and check in on the 14th; check out on the 21st. :banana:

I have actually started getting a few things together since I am off this week. Can't believe it is almost here- by this time next month I will totally have cabin fever and need the warm weather!

159 days here! We are going 6/14-6/23 for our 20th anniversary! Very excited. This will be our first trip to Hawaii.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter