who is doing a Pro Internship in 09?

Just have a little patience. I've been hearing the dept's have been calling MIs this week about their location. Remember it seems with MIs everything is handled by the dept and not so much with casting that is why casting probably doesn't seem in the loop as much. As much as the wait sucks, finding out now or next week or even when you arrive isn't going to change things too much.

As much as the wait sucks, finding out now or next week or even when you arrive isn't going to change things too much.
True, but I was hoping to be able to scope out my area somewhat before my arrival to get a lay of the land and a feel for the cast as a Guest.

True, but I was hoping to be able to scope out my area somewhat before my arrival to get a lay of the land and a feel for the cast as a Guest.

Ahhhhhh.....so my old coordinator from my first CP @ DAK just told me she knows where I'm going to be located!! Gray, I'm sure you know this coordinator, as she currently works in your CP location, along with one of my old managers....I just don't want to name names :rotfl: But, she won't tell me where until tomorrow...I just hope it's DAK! LOL.

But I understand what you're saying about wanting to scope out your location area beforehand. Maybe we'll hear something official sooner...instead of last minute :)

Hey Everyone,

I just was wondering if anyone would be up for some impromptu meet and greet. Since alot of us are living off site and won't be in housing thought it would be a cool way to put faces to usernames..
Anyone else interested?

Hey Everyone,

I just was wondering if anyone would be up for some impromptu meet and greet. Since alot of us are living off site and won't be in housing thought it would be a cool way to put faces to usernames..
Anyone else interested?

I'll be down on the College Program, but I am game. I think it would be alot of fun!

Thank you guys for the kind words. Love this place...

gables --your wisdom and words really helped.

can84...i got the hug. you are made of awesome!

berlioz- yes ive actually fallen in love with disney somehow even more due to my first cp in 2006 as main street merch. it was amazing.
so i vowed to go back. so it wasnt my first choice but im coming back home!

and i got two rejection emails...one guest relations and marketing graphic etc....

just got facebook...i fell for it. well for disney peeps....

i think you can just type my email...my friends are teaching me the ways...

EMAIL: iwantpocahontas@gmail.com
or PM if you need more info

I havent been reading in a while since I got my depressing news, but I can imagine everyone got there flood of rejections via email this week. Well the Cp will be fun and I cant wait to meet u in person! We will all get it on the second go round, Im sure of it!

Hey Everyone!
I am doing a F&B MI and today I received an email with my location! I will be working at...Chef Mickey's! :woohoo: I am SUPER excited! :yay: I did my CP last spring at 'Ohana, so its cool to still be on the MK monorail loop, plus I really enjoy character dining! graygables I know they told you that you may not find out your location until you arrive, but don't give up hope just yet. I will keep my fingers crossed that everyone hears something soon!

Hey Everyone!
I am doing a F&B MI and today I received an email with my location! I will be working at...Chef Mickey's! :woohoo: I am SUPER excited! :yay: I did my CP last spring at 'Ohana, so its cool to still be on the MK monorail loop, plus I really enjoy character dining! graygables I know they told you that you may not find out your location until you arrive, but don't give up hope just yet. I will keep my fingers crossed that everyone hears something soon!

:woohoo::dance3::cheer2: HOW EXCITING!!! I'll bet that is going to be SUCH a fun place to work. OMGoodness, I got goosebumps for you. Congratulations!

I also received an email with my location. I'll be at Disneys Wide World of Sports. I believe its up to the area managers to release the news to you.

Also dopeyrunner, I was thinking of having a meet and greet at Buffalo Wild Wings. This is a centralized locations and the environment is great. I set up a discussion on the facebook group for everyone to discuss it.

I also received an email with my location. I'll be at Disneys Wide World of Sports. I believe its up to the area managers to release the news to you.

Congrats to you, too, Ace! That's awesome...we just visited there for the first time during the pin event and it is a really nice facility. Now, I'm REALLY getting antsy for my location...

Hey guys!

I am trying to get ahold of the recruiter for MIs, Judy. I am still waiting to hear and really need to finalize some plans.

Does anyone know her email? Or phone number?

Thanks!

Was the email from your new area manager or was it from casting/PI offices?

A tip for anyone wondering their placement... I was glancing around the HUB today and saw I was enrolled in a property orientation class (look under Development Connection) so I have some what of a idea of where I'm headed. I would expect as it gets closer the new location will show up on your record card and such so hopefully within a week or so tops I can pin-point my exact area even without officially hearing.

To all you guys that are getting emails about you first week and placement info. I am a little jealous, I wish I would get more info. I just know basics.. I hate waiting.

A tip for anyone wondering their placement... I was glancing around the HUB today and saw I was enrolled in a property orientation class (look under Development Connection) so I have some what of a idea of where I'm headed. I would expect as it gets closer the new location will show up on your record card and such so hopefully within a week or so tops I can pin-point my exact area even without officially hearing.

Nice! I can't access the Hub at the moment (a wee bit frustrating as I need my payroll info). Guess they cut me off the second my CP ended.

if we are starting a PI in June do we already have access to the hub to start looking around? and if so what is the web address? mostly i'm bored at home and would love to find another site to haunt until its time to start!

Nope - sorry. The only way to access the Hub is to be currently employed.

I start a new job a week from today, and even I don't have access to that information yet (and I am currently employed by the company).

This is the first ever holiday weekend that I haven't enjoyed! Casting closed for three days in a row?!? That's crazy!

I didn't really understand what you all meant by the Disney shakes until now. 11 days since my in person interview with management of Old Key West Resort... I just want to know!

Ahhhh!

well i just caved, called casting. . .was forwarded to the recruiter who is handling my file, and left a message. . .so I shall see what happens. . .I just wanna know whether I'm staying down here or not. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter