Who is going in August 2007?

I ll be there, well the whole family will be there
August 19 - August 26 CBR a surprise family vacation:cool1:

August 4-11, 2007. We're doing a split stay, 3-NTS All Star Movies, and 4-NTS Polynesian.:yay:

We are going: Aug 18 to 25
First time to be staying at Poly
I know it's going to be HOT but who cares we'll be at disney!!!!
Can't wait

Monty

Polynesian Lagoon View Concierge, August 14th to the 21st!

Aug 26th - Sept 2nd at the Polynesian!!

We fell in love with the Poly last August when we stayed there for 2 nights. When i recieved the 40% off postcard, we knew we had to stay there again! :thumbsup2

We'll be there. . .me, DH, DSD and BF and DS. We are staying at the Swan from 8/15 - 8/22 (unless of course free dining is offered - for free food we will probably move to CSR or POFQ

we will be at POP 8/5-8/11, still trying to figure out everything we need to have. hope to see some of you there :banana: :banana:

We did the anniversary trip last year, no kids (my kids are older though). We are taking them back this year.

Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Thanks for the well wishes!! We're really looking forward to our trip. It looks like you've done August before. Tell me the good, the bad, and the ugly. Last year was our first time to go, and we LOVED being there in September. The crowds were low, and weather was hot, but bearable. The only problem was love bugs! I would appreciate any insite you have!!

Thanks for the well wishes!! We're really looking forward to our trip. It looks like you've done August before. Tell me the good, the bad, and the ugly. Last year was our first time to go, and we LOVED being there in September. The crowds were low, and weather was hot, but bearable. The only problem was love bugs! I would appreciate any insite you have!!

We're going for our 10th too!! But we are bringing the little guy with. The weather should be about the same as what you had in Sept- HOT with afternoon rain. Crowds may be up during your time, though, since so many schools go back later this year, but I wouldn't think it would be anything like July crowds.
Have fun!

I can tell you we have ONLY done disney in the heat of the summer, so I can't say how bad it is compared to when it is cooler out (luckily). We have learned to take our brita water bottles and the misting fans (we have a collection so no need to buy new ones each trip). I heard about a great thing after I went last year, the neck rolls (they are cooled, not exactly sure how they work, but if the heat is a major problem might be something to look into)

I hope you have a great trip. We've enjoyed every trip and can say that we are use to heat and humidity, so we survive. My dream is to go in December (before the Christmas rush and after the parades).

August 25th-September 2nd for my husband, 4 year old daughter, and myself!! Staying at Pop Century. Can't wait !! :rotfl:

Would anyone object if we timewarped ahead to June right now? Just to move us all closer???:hourglass

August 18-25 at VWL. I can't wait! In fact, I just typed an itinerary of what we'll do each day and night, along with our ADR. Maybe a little early, but thinking about Disney puts a smile on my face each day!!!!!

I just made reservations for the room and flight this past weekend. I'm very excited. It will be just over three years since I've been ( I took my niece/Goddaughter for her 16th b'day-just a few days), and four years since going with my own DH and DS's. The boys will be 15 and 17 when we go this August. DS17 starts college after our trip. We got connecting rooms at POP. I have to tell my younger son about the frozen coke drinks. He'll just love that! It will definitely pay to buy the refillable mugs!!!

DBF and I are headed back Aug 15-22, staying at POR! This is my 1st time at POR and this will be the first time either of us have been there in August! WE'RE SO EXCITED-hoping for free dining (but if not we'll pay for it anyway-we paid for it last year and can't go back w/o it!:rolleyes: ) and looking forward to the pirate: P&PPprincess:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter