Who is going? When?

List your Disney trip dates here. Maybe we can find other exchangers to meet up with :yay:

Thought I would condense the list here so easier to see when other people are there the same time as you.

bobbiwoz..................July 9-13
JLitfin........................July 12 - 15

LUVDisney1975........Aug 8-14
................................Aug 14-17 (DCL)
ProTraderColin..........Aug 16-23
LUVDisney1975........Aug 17-18
bobbiwoz.................Aug 16-19 (VB)
...............................Aug 19-24
...............................Aug 24-29 (DCL)
...............................Aug 29-30

bobbiwoz..................September 21-28 (Aulani)

meriweather..............Oct 18-23 (DLR)
cousinbb....................Oct. 31-Nov 7

JLitfin........................Dec 12-17
bobbiwoz.................Dec 8-12
...............................Dec 12-13 (VB)
...............................Dec 13-18 (DCL)
meriweather.............Dec. 13-18 (DLR)

meriweather............Jan. 17-31

meriweather............Feb. 26 (pre cruise)
..............................Feb 27-Mar 5 (DCL)
..............................Mar 5-12

January 22-31, 2016 WDW

Just got back 2 weeks ago from WDW. Probably won't be heading back anytime soon. The heat and humidity were tolerable but on my last day while leaving the park, I sprained my ankle when I got it caught in one of the trolley car rails. Now I'm in an air cast for the next 4 weeks. The good news is that DH was finally able to get the time off next May so we can take the Disney cruise to Alaska that I have been wanting to do for several years. Can't wait until my new grandson who was born June 23 is old enough to take on his first trip.

image.jpeg

Sorry about your ankle.....I always watch those rails.
Good news about the cruise. I have cruised Alaska 3 times now and it is beautiful.
Congrats on the new grandson too!

Great....you will love it! Where are you staying?
We will be there in Oct and then again in Dec. Holiday times and 60th birthday! Can't wait

Great....you will love it! Where are you staying?
We will be there in Oct and then again in Dec. Holiday times and 60th birthday! Can't wait
For now I have the Tropicana booked. Got an awesome rate at $109 a night. Trying to do it on a budget. I am a little mixed about it because everyone always has different opinions on where to stay, but I'm hoping if we stick to this one it will be fine. Keeping fingers crossed it will be a decent clean place to stay and I know you can't beat the location!!

I don't know that one. I am a Grand Californian girl ;)

Loads of fun. Dining there is 60 days out, so plenty of time to plan that too. Drives me crazy. I have to book WDW dining before DLR dining even with it being first.

I don't know that one. I am a Grand Californian girl ;)

Loads of fun. Dining there is 60 days out, so plenty of time to plan that too. Drives me crazy. I have to book WDW dining before DLR dining even with it being first.
I am so excited!!!! I was happy to find out the 60th anniversary would still be going on then. I have found so much information right here on the DIS! I have spent so many hours reading threads and trying to find out all I can about Disneyland! It's really put me at ease and I know I will be going with some knowledge. I was clueless when we went on out 1st WDW trip. I feel like I will be well prepared for our 1st Disneyland trip! I actually was looking at dining options last night and have some more researching to do! Would you recommend doing a fantasmic or world of color dining package? I was wondering if it was something we should do.
I get to book our WDW dining in 10 days and I have all of those ready and waiting. Do you have any recommendations for some must do dining options for a 1st timer at DLR?

We like the WoC dining, but it is still a mass of people standing there. Very often you still can't see very well.....but the meals are great.
DD finds the fast pass viewing to be just as good.
Haven't done Fantasmic dining yet, but plan to in Oct. I will let you know how it is.
We really like Carnation Cafe......and Chef Oscar is a treat if he is walking around :love:
We also like the Big Thunder Ranch BBQ
Napa Rose and Carthay Circle for fine dining (you can do CC for WoC though)
Oh and if you want one of the famous Monto Cristo sandwiches, cheaper and the same at Cafe Orleans, but Blue Bayou atmosphere is the best.

One more week and I will be sleeping at the Double Tree Inn by the airport; I leave very early Friday morning. Resort is CSR---for 14 days.
Special activities planned: Epcot tour of World Showcase, including lunch at Morocco.
new event---Family Culinary Experience at the Contemporary, includes dinner that you fix with chefs
Frozen Fun Package at DHS
DVC Splitsville Night, including dinner there

Restaurants---mostly counter service, but I am going to Cape May, 1990 Park Faire and Boma for breakfast and dinner.
and to Garden Grill (never been) Also, got lunch at Beaches & Cream and twice at BOG.

Now, if I could just have some Pixie Dust to get me there quickly (instead of having to fly all day)

But the end result is worth it all.

Have fun Cindy.
We leave one week from today for our cruise.....9 1/2 hour flight! (feel better now? ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter