Who is going? When?

Just got home today from a few days at the Polynesian at WDW. I'll be back at Disney in a month and a day!

I believe until the 23rd. I've been considering adding a day, but my time off may not allow it.

I will update when I return from my trip....won't be back online after tomorrow until Sept. 22

I only have 29 more days till my Disney trip :). Getting pretty excited! I want to start packing now lol :p

We are going for NYE again! December 29-January 1 at BLT. We thought we would surely be living in FL by then, but unfortunately the buyers have not gotten a mortgage. We go to VB from January 1 - 4. Then we will be on a Princess Cruise to the Panama Canal.

sorry about the house, Bobbi. But :yay: for all the trips.
We do Panama next Oct. on Celebrity.
Hope we can meet up again on some WDW trip ::yes::

March 14,15th heading to BWV ahead of a DCL cruise that begins on the 16! We're celebrating a cousin's birthday!

Looks like my next trip will be with a grandchild. Yep! I'm going to be a grandma!

Congratulations, Susan.....grandchildren are great! We're taking Aria to DLR in Dec.....her first trip there. Last Dec. she went with us to WDW.

I just added a trip to Aulani!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter