• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is leaving for SSR this weekend?

ENJOY!! Drop by the office and say Hi! Shop at our neighborhood Publix!

NO sales pitches, I promise!

It's so good to put a face to the name.

Sincerely,
Tom :flower:

I'll be heading down next Sat. First trip Home. FW in Epcot! Can't Wait!

T.E. Yeary said:
ENJOY!! Drop by the office and say Hi! Shop at our neighborhood Publix!

NO sales pitches, I promise!

It's so good to put a face to the name.

Sincerely,
Tom :flower:

We are headed down on the 15th for 10 nights in a 2Bdrm at SSR.

Tom, I will swing by and say hello that Monday. We plan on doing some food shopping at Publix on Monday. What shopping center are you in?

I will be looking at adding on another resale, but no checkbooks this trip! ;)

Directions to The Timeshare Store, Inc.

Stop by our office on your way to DVC because we have a Publix grocery in our shopping center. It is a neighborhood store, so the prices are very reasonable compared to the groceries in the Disney area.

From the airport: Take the toll road 528 West, headed toward Disney. Exit at Orangewood Blvd , turn Left at the light, go straight for 1/2 mile and see the "Williamsburg Downs" shopping center on your right at the intersection. Our office is close to BlockBuster. Look for big yellow "TIMESHARES" sign on top of building.

From DVC: Take I-4 as if heading toward airport, take the Sea World exit. Turn right immediately onto Central Florida Parkway. Pass the Sea World entrance and continue for 2 blocks, turn into "Williamsburg Downs" shopping center. Our office is close to BlockBuster. Look for big yellow "TIMESHARES" sign on top of building.

It's a very easy in and out! Probably less hassle than getting in and out of the Crossroads Shopping Center across from Disney Village. Very little traffic compared to some of the more "touristy areas".

Have a safe trip!

See you soon,
Tom :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter