Who's going August 2009??

Wow - we're less than 8 months out now! I cannot wait! :)

We got tons of Disney Dollars for Christmas and they are going to be burning a hole in my pocket. ;)

Just got back from CBR and had a 30% BB offer, so I grabbed it, LOL
10 days, split day at AKL and , from 8/25 - 9/4. :cool1: .

We will be there, too!!!
Contemporary Aug.7-12

We are going on the tail end of a convention for DH, so we can not stay as long this year:upsidedow

We're going CSR 8/21, then 8/23 over to POR till the 30th on FREE DINING! We MAY add some days to the end since school starts late.....:cheer2:

We usually always do the week leading up to Labor Day, but since my Mom is a teacher and has workdays all that week, we're going the week before. (So, 2 weeks before Labor Day)

Has anyone been during this time? How were crowds?

Some of my friends are going on first week of August. Count them in. :rotfl:

In our family, we are still in planning. But honestly, I want to go now, as in now. Hopefully we can fixed our schedules before the month ends.

Have a safe trip everyone. :)

For those of you who are going to be at WDW between August 9th-13th, do you want to arrange a meet somewhere?

Got the 40% off pin code!! We're staying at the Poly from Aug. 24 - Aug. 29!! Can't wait!!!:banana:

We arrive 6 months from this Sunday(August 1-8)... There are 17 of us in our Grand Gathering... All Polynesian Concierge..

UPDATED! :surfweb:

If I have inadvertantly left anyone out, or if your info is incorrect, please let me know and I'll fix it. :)

Our dates changed thanks to the great military discount.
We are now going from Aug 3 to 21st. Sill POR. (hopefully Alligator Bayou)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter