Who's going August 2009??

We usually always do the week leading up to Labor Day, but since my Mom is a teacher and has workdays all that week, we're going the week before. (So, 2 weeks before Labor Day)

Has anyone been during this time? How were crowds?

Sounds like we're going the same week ! We are there 8/24-9/3/09 and we have a preferred room! :cool1: We went the same exact week last yr! I didn't think it was bad I've been to worse when Spring Break and Easter overlapped! Y-U-C-K!! The only thing really crazy was the waterparks!

we'll be there the 2nd through the 11th. We'll be staying at AKL for the very first time!!

Hello everyone!
We're going in August - 8/22 thru 28/2009 - the week before school starts for my kids. We're staying at Kidani Village. I can't wait. I think I'm more excited than my 9- and 7- year old boys.:yay:

Just booked WL 8/15 - 8/22!
Got the AAA rate, but hoping for a bit better deal down the road.

It will be our first time in summer!

Count us in!
August 10 - 14 POP (then onto DCL Eastern Caribbean w/Tortola)
me, DH, DS (13), DD (9):cool1:

I had to change our dates in August because of the free dining pin dates :woohoo: . Now we are going Aug 16 - Aug 23, still at CBR. I just hope school doesnt start on the 24th :eek: .

We'll be there just about the same time!! :cool1: We'll be at the Pop from 8/23 - 9/4!! (hoping for free dining!) See you there! :banana:

Well keep your ears peeled in Early april I'd be surprised in this economy that wouldn't offer it! It may even be the earlier dates that the ppl that got the pin codes were offered! :thumbsup2 ! We'll have to wait and see! :)

I am so pleased to ask you to add me!

Got the 4/3 deal for Polynesian August 1-8. I can't wait! It's a total surprise for the kids. We plan on asking them on Friday the 31st what they want to do that weekend. Then ask if they want to go to Disney!

Maybe I will see you Seaspray! I have really enjoyed your Poly FAQ since you started it.
C

With the 4/3 deal we have extended our original dates. (Yea!)

We will now be at the Contemporary August 7-14th.

Count us in! We will be at the poly Aug.9th - 16th thanks to 4/3 deal! It is a surprise trip for the kids and we will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary the day we arrive!:woohoo: Can't wait! Now the only hard part will be keeping the secret from 5 very snoopy kids until then!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter