Whos going in Feb 08??

eventsdj

Mouseketeer
Lets start a big thread counting the weeks!

I'll go first.

Feb 5-11th at POP... CAN'T Wait!!!!

Still in the planning stages and not defiante yet, but.....

February 23 - March 2 - Most likely Pop Century, maybe Carribean Beach (Since we have 2 free nights coming to us)

Excellent!!

April, my 16 year old son decided he didn't want to come with us:confused3
I can't even believe it, but he is staying home with grandpa, which he says sounds more fun than going to the parks while we cater to our 4 year old daughter. I guess, he's been there before and knows what he likes!
(How he is born of my body,, I have NO idea:lmao: )

Is anyone doing the DP or has anyone in the past??
After TONS of research, I decided to go with it, I'm not really sure why, but last time we were at DW, we did not sit down at 1 resturaunt!!
So, by getting the DP, and paying for it in advance, I am just insuring that we sit down to 1 nice meal a day.

ANy thoughts on the DP (good or bad) are welcome.

SO far we have decided on
Chef Mickey
Ohana
Coral Reef
WCC
50's PT
Crystal Palace.

I think all dinners (so I get the most money for my DP) and we will OOP pay for a BKFST at Kona (mmm, tonga toast)

Us too!!!

Feb. 2 - 9th AKL!!!! :cool1:

We've done the DP 3 times now and really like it..... I'm not too upset about the changes - my only "gripe" is not being able to choose app. or dessert......... the gratuity is no big deal to us as we always left "extra" anyway.......... So, Yes, we are doing the DP this time too!!

I made my ADR's on the 5th

2-2 / Liberty Tree Tavern
2-3 / Chef Mickey's
2-4 / Cape May Cafe
2-5 / Coral Reef
2-6 / Boma
2-7 / O'Hana
2-8 / Akershus Princess Breakfast
2-9 / Kona

We're booked for 9-15 at OKW. I get to make my ADR's on the 13th. We are doing the DP again this time. Although, I can't say that I like all the changes. Especially the lack of restaurants to choose from.:confused:

Excellent!!

April, my 16 year old son decided he didn't want to come with us:confused3
I can't even believe it, but he is staying home with grandpa, which he says sounds more fun than going to the parks while we cater to our 4 year old daughter. I guess, he's been there before and knows what he likes!
(How he is born of my body,, I have NO idea:lmao: )

Is anyone doing the DP or has anyone in the past??
After TONS of research, I decided to go with it, I'm not really sure why, but last time we were at DW, we did not sit down at 1 resturaunt!!
So, by getting the DP, and paying for it in advance, I am just insuring that we sit down to 1 nice meal a day.

ANy thoughts on the DP (good or bad) are welcome.

SO far we have decided on
Chef Mickey
Ohana
Coral Reef
WCC
50's PT
Crystal Palace.

I think all dinners (so I get the most money for my DP) and we will OOP pay for a BKFST at Kona (mmm, tonga toast)

That is so sad that he doesn't want to come with you. :sad2:

This will be both mine and DD's 1st trip to WDW. In March I was in Orlando on business and I was able to spend 1/2 day at DTD and I fell totally in love with the entire place. :love: I KNEW I had to make a trip happen for my DD. I'm a single mom so the $$$ situation is a bit tight, but I've been saving since March and I'll have my refund from Uncle Sam. :cool1:

We were going to stay at AKL, but for financial reasons decided to stay at POP. I think it will be great though. It looks like so much fun. We won't be doing the DDP, but I've already made our ADR for these dates/places:

2/3: Planet Hollywood
2/4: Fulton's Crab House
2/5: Ohanas
2/6: Nine Dragons
2/7: Whispering Canyon
2/8: Rainforest Cafe

Everyone I work with is getting SO sick of all my planning and talk of WDW. :rolleyes1 I can't help it though, I am super excited!!!! :dance3:

That is so sad that he doesn't want to come with you. :sad2:

This will be both mine and DD's 1st trip to WDW. In March I was in Orlando on business and I was able to spend 1/2 day at DTD and I fell totally in love with the entire place. :love: I KNEW I had to make a trip happen for my DD. I'm a single mom so the $$$ situation is a bit tight, but I've been saving since March and I'll have my refund from Uncle Sam. :cool1:

We were going to stay at AKL, but for financial reasons decided to stay at POP. I think it will be great though. It looks like so much fun. We won't be doing the DDP, but I've already made our ADR for these dates/places:

2/3: Planet Hollywood
2/4: Fulton's Crab House
2/5: Ohanas
2/6: Nine Dragons
2/7: Whispering Canyon
2/8: Rainforest Cafe

Everyone I work with is getting SO sick of all my planning and talk of WDW. :rolleyes1 I can't help it though, I am super excited!!!! :dance3:

I haven't been to fultons becuase it seems like red lobster and red lobster is cheaper so I go there. Mind shareing with me how the food is there?

Lets start a big thread counting the weeks!

I'll go first.

Feb 5-11th at POP... CAN'T Wait!!!!
My dh and I will be there from Jan 29th through Feb 9! I can't wait!!!! This is the time that the time drags by. We go every year the first week in Feb. Were any of you there last year when they had the international home builders convention? It was full but it was still nice.

We will be there Feb 2 - 9 at FW. Called Monday and got all of the ADR's that I wanted and the times that I had wanted. I must have had some good pixie dust!!!

Add me to the list. We are staying at the Poly on Feb. 2-9. I called on Monday for my ADR's and got everything I wanted including the times.:thumbsup2

2/3 - Whispering Canyon (lunch) - DH wouldn't agree to dinner during the Super Bowl
2/4 - Ohana (bfast)
2/5 - Crystal Palace (bfast @ 8:10:woohoo: )
2/6 - Playhouse Disney (lunch) & Le Cellier (dinner before Illuminations)
2/7 - Chef Mickey's (dinner)
2/8 - Boma's (dinner) - We wanted to look aroung AKL since we are doing the DVC tour this time & considering buying at AKV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter