Whos going in Feb 08??

We are going on our annual Mardi Gras trip 02/03 - 02/09. :banana:

Anyone else here from Louisiana going for Mardi Gras?

My son and I are going Feb. 7th -12th:yay: :yay:
It will be his first trip and I can't wait to let him know!!pirate:

We are going for Mardi Gras too!

We are in CENLA and have gone every other year for a while now. We use to go in the summer but it was tooooo hot!

We are only going to P&PP at the world but then we are going on a disney cruise for 4 nights. But we couldn't pass up fireworks and the castle.

Tara

BIG extended family, once in a lifetime...:cool1:

4 days at the Poly, then 3 days on the Wonder....

I am the planner.....will need lotsa HELP!

Feb 16 - 24

We are trying to talk as much of the family into meeting there, its during winter break for out kids....i hope not for the whole country.

Jewel

We'll be arriving on February 13 through February 24th. It seemed like forever ago and now it's finally creeping closer. Can't wait.

Hi everyone-
I will be in WDW from 2/3-2/9 along with my sister and my mom. (My sister and I will be celebrating our birthdays-we're twins)
We will be staying at the Contemporary Tower. We are all very excited!! :goodvibes We just made all of our ADR's this morning and got every restaurant that we wanted. Hooray! :woohoo:

Still in the planning stages and not defiante yet, but.....

February 23 - March 2 - Most likely Pop Century, maybe Carribean Beach (Since we have 2 free nights coming to us)

your daughter is adorable and i love how her personality shines in the pictures

We will be there during Mardi Gras Vacation also! But we need to wait till after the Rex parade in New Orleans to leave. My daughter is marching with her school for the Dance Team and wouldn't miss it for the world. So I'll be there Feb. 5th - 11th.

Hi everyone-
I will be in WDW from 2/3-2/9 along with my sister and my mom. (My sister and I will be celebrating our birthdays-we're twins)
We will be staying at the Contemporary Tower. We are all very excited!! :goodvibes We just made all of our ADR's this morning and got every restaurant that we wanted. Hooray! :woohoo:

Us too sort of.... we will be there 2/2 - 2/11 at CR in the MK view! Can't wait! See you there!

Another LA person here going during Mardi Gras! We will be at the AKL from Feb 3-7th, then cruising from the 7th-10th. This is our first time there as a family (dh hasn't been since he was 3!), we've never cruised before, and my kids have NO idea we're going. I am so excited just for Xmas day to get here so we can suprise them with the info! :thumbsup2

My dd7 and I will be there from 2/1-7 staying at ASMu or ASMo still trying to decide which one to go with. My dd will be in a cheer competition in orlando that weekend so we decide to stay a few extra days since we have off for Mardis Gras we will also be doing the PP&P on 2/5 MG Day.

ETA: well I wanted to stay at a value resort but I waited to long to book and they were all gone so we are staying at POR.
3rd-9th staying at BCV!!!:banana:
Hi Tink64, I see you are from picayune as well. I haven't seen anyone on here in this area except one other person over a year ago and tonight I met someone else who lives in carriere tonight.

We just made our reservations today, and we'll be there 2/1 - 2/8. We're staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort since the Port Orleans Riverside was sold out and that's where we usually stay. :sad1: . Hope we like it!

We just made our reservations today, and we'll be there 2/1 - 2/8. We're staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort since the Port Orleans Riverside was sold out and that's where we usually stay. :sad1: . Hope we like it!
We will be at POR at the same time. Why is it sold out? That is supposed to be a value season? Anyone know what is going on? Thanks

Lovin' Lorne you may want to check again for POR I was just able to get it online and have been pulling it up all week. I was hoping to stay at a value resort but they have been booked for two weeks now so I finally broke down yesterday and booked there w/ AAA discount so I am saving 200 dollars. I will admit though that I am kind of worried b/c all of the the value resorts are booked and all of the deluxe resorts.

We will be at POR at the same time. Why is it sold out? That is supposed to be a value season? Anyone know what is going on? Thanks

National Dance Team Championship (February 1-3, 2008),
National High School Cheerleading Championship (February 8-10, 2008)

I beleive these 2 events are why the values are sold out the first 2 weekends of February. I'm glad we are going late in the month!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter