Who's Going Oct 09? Plans Are...

We are leaving in 29 days with Daughter/Son-in-law, his parents and our two granddaughters (ages 2 and 4). We will celebrate 4 birthdays during that week. This is the little ones first trip to Disneyworld as well as their first plane ride and they are sooooo excited. Can't wait. We will be there 9 days/8 nights. We are doing the Dining plan and plan on visiting all 4 parks. Anyone have a must see for a 2 and 4 year old?:banana::banana:

We also leave in 29 days. Our two oldest kids were also 2 and 4 on our first WDW trip 4 years ago. Must do's : everything in fantasyland except Snow white...Spend the most time in Magic Kingdom b/c it has the most for young kids. Epcot..land of imagination, nemo and friends, mexico boat ride. Animal Kingdom: all the shows especially NEMO!!!, and the safari ride. Disney Studios, playhouse disney, mermaid show, beauty and beast show, toy story mania, muppets 3d. Have a great trip!!!!:thumbsup2

4th trip on the free ddp but this trip is 1 month later then usual for us

25 days till POP Oct. 25 - Nov. 1 hoping for the 1950's area and the bowling pin pool.

25-San Dngel Dinner- usually our kick off place
25-Le Cellier lunch Inpossible to get dinner when booking 50 days out
26-Crystal Palace Breakfast great puffy french toast and made to order omlet
Chefs de France dinner red snapper got to try it
27- O'hanna dinner lots and lots of meat
28-Hoop-Dee-Doo good ribs and pitchers of beer:drinking1
29-Coral Reef dinner love the NY Strip
30-Rose and Crown for 7:30 and Illuninations at dessert time

CS- Flame Tree BBQ, Columbia Harbor House, Pacos Bills, Toy Story Pizza Planet
SC-Kringla BAkeri in Norway

and all remaiming Snack credits for the Food, Beer and Wine Fest :cool1::hippie:

We are heading down in the morning,:yay::yay::yay: I am sooooo excited. I will be to excited to sleep tonight:rotfl2::banana::banana::banana:
we are doing
MNSSHP
Hoop Dee Doo
Sunrise Safari

Disney daughter and I head to Florida in 8 days!!! We are so excited. Its just the two of us. We are staying at the Coronado and can't wait to get away from home and live the magic!! Musts for us are:

Haunted Mansion
Anything at the Animal Kingdom
Epcot Spaceship Earth
Shopping around the world
and eating with Mickey!!:banana:

Leaving in less then 2 weeks!!! Oct 28 to Nov 1!! Wish it was longer, but at least we're going!! Wahoo!! There are 10 of us going in my family, it's going to be so much fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter