Who's Going Oct 09? Plans Are...

I have a secret trip planned for my son, we'll be arriving on Oct 22 just in time to take in MNSSHP that nite. Then 2 days park hopping. We got in on the free dining with our stay at AllStar Sports. My son has no idea he's going next month. The earliest he thinks we're going back is June 2010. Imagine his surprise when we show up at the airport with his luggage stashed in the trunk. I can't wait to see his reaction.

All Star Sports January 2008
All Star Sports September 2008
Caribbean Beach May 2009
**Next up All Star Sports October 2009

Staying October 1-9th Port Orleans French Quarter.

MNSSHP October 8th.

We have reservations for:
Tonys Town Square
Cape May
Garden Grill
Liberty Tree Tavern
Cinderella's Royal Table
Ohanas (Brkfst. & Dinner)
Teppan Edo
Akershus
Chef Mickey's

It is almost here and I am so excited! I couldn't have planned this trip without the DISboards.

I'm so excited! We leave for the Mouse in three weeks! In three weeks, I'll be going to the Halloween Party for the first time! pirate:

We are celebrate Sophie's birthday in Disney!

Resort: All-Star Sports Oct 16-18

Food and wine Festival!

Wow, has our thread grown since the day it began!:cool1:

Our days are numbered in such a great way.:rotfl:

I am thinking about getting suitcases out.:scared1:

Planning our 2nd family trip to WDW resort - aaahhh the "Happy Place!"

Me, hubby & 2 DD's staying at WL the week of 10/25 thru 10/30. :yay:

Dining plans include:

Akershus (princess lunch)
Crystal Palace (early supper before MNSSHP)
Yak & Yeti (while we watch the parade)
Kouzzina? (my vote)
Hollywood & Vine (then in line for Fantasmic!)
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
Biergarten? (DD11 vote)
Liberty Tree Tavern
EPCOT Food & Wine Festival Marketplace kiosks
popcorn::

We'll do all the theme parks but not water parks and no park hopper

I got my Magical express tickets the other day and today we got our tickets!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:banana::love:

Oct 7-Oct19

10/7-10/10 Grand Floridian for 3ni.
10/7
Magic Kingdom
Spirit of Aloha Dinner
10/8
Epcot
10/9
Animal Kingdom
Yak & Yeti Lunch

10/10-10/17 Disney Magic Eastern Carib Cruise

10/17-10/19 Boardwalk Inn
10/17
Epcot
Le Cellier Dinner
Food & Wine
10/18
Hollywood Studios
10/19
Cape May Cafe Breakfast
Epcot

I have mine out and have already packed a few items!

You go!!! I mentioned it to DH and he looked at me like I was crazy.:confused3

Next weekend for sure. It is the little things that have me stressed. The kids pressed penny books, rooled pennies, quarters...:scared1:

I am in a stroller swap that had someone back out last minute. we have a double stroller that is available from October 3rd-17th. Would anyone be interested in any of those dates?

Here is the link to the swap: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2128717

Please PM me if your interested. Without filling this gap we may have to close the swap (which means I don't get it):sad:

I am in a stroller swap that had someone back out last minute. we have a double stroller that is available from October 3rd-17th. Would anyone be interested in any of those dates?

Here is the link to the swap: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2128717

Please PM me if your interested. Without filling this gap we may have to close the swap (which means I don't get it):sad:

This has been filled!! Thanks to everyone who has responded!!

:cool1: :banana: Down to Single Digits.... 8 days to go :banana::cool1:

and I have been packing for weeks and still not done.... :scared1:

We booked a pretty last minute trip recently, and my friends and I are going October 8-12! So excited. 13 sleeps.

We are leaving in 29 days with Daughter/Son-in-law, his parents and our two granddaughters (ages 2 and 4). We will celebrate 4 birthdays during that week. This is the little ones first trip to Disneyworld as well as their first plane ride and they are sooooo excited. Can't wait. We will be there 9 days/8 nights. We are doing the Dining plan and plan on visiting all 4 parks. Anyone have a must see for a 2 and 4 year old?:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter