"Why did this have to happen?"

I didn't run into but DDs teacher last year called for for a meeting to discuss helping her with her Disney trip with her DD.

She said with the amount of time DD missed the past few years and all the talk in class she figured we were experts.

They went over thanksgiving holiday and had just a great time.

I have also had a few fellow co-workers make that call and I always steer them to a time I won't be there.

My DH and I were in MGM last August with friends of ours who moved down there. We were on our way out for the night when I was spotted by a local family from town.When the mom saw me she started screaming "LOOK kids it's our librarian :rotfl2:
I work at the local public library.
Everyone was staring at us.:sad2:

Our friends were NOT surprised,it always happens when we are together no matter what state I'm in.

We've run into many neighbors during Jersey Week. I think our whole neighborhood heads down. But with all I've seen, there are many that have been there that I've never seen.

Back in 2001, we were at Disneyland Paris, and ran into a classmate of our daugthers from grade school. We had passed by each other and the kids noticed each other, shouted each others name, and then ran an hughed each other.

My DD's teacher is a DVC member & when we purchased last fall, we actually used him as our referral.
He's a nice guy. His family is staying at BCV the same week that we are in August.
BTW, I'm a teacher too...but have yet to run into any students in WDW.

My DD teacher - 3rd grade saw us - we didn't see her it was after the parade & fireworks back in August - we were leaving and they were heading to the Bathroom, DD teacher's daughter who is in my oldest DD grade saw us as we were heading out. I didn't find out that they saw us until the night at DD open house - wish we were able to see them. I had heard they were going to be down there the same time - there were others I knew were going to be down there but never saw any of them.:sad2:

We are going Spring Break just before Easter - There other others going - we will see if we run into them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter