Why ............

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Here's a good starter for a new thread.

I was asked why we had returned to Orlando and WDW so many times, after about 3/4 hour of telling them ( LOL ) they were finally beginning to see the light.

Why do you go back so often ?

David:D

ps we liked it so much, we bought the company ........... well about 0.0000000000000001% of DVC. ROFLO:D

David - we have a few friends who always make little criptic comments when we say we've booked our next holiday each time . . . "oh, don't tell me, you're back to Florida!!". Well, we say, why risk going somewhere you'll not enjoy when you can go back to somewhere you love . . makes perfect sense to us!

This year we really did think about going somewhere else - we were lucky to be flown out to Hong Kong and then on to the Philippines for a couple of weeks last September/October courtesy of brother (HK resident); we really loved it over there and seriously thought of going back out East this year, but DD is 9 and thought those trips would be best left until she was a bit older, specially when we wouldn't be staying in DB's apartment and (mansion) in the Philippines.

So, without hesitation, we all agreed . . Florida:bounce: :Pinkbounc

JUST LOVE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE, the parks, the beach, the people . . and the food;)

We havent even been but i know we'll enjoy it,my brother and his wife have been back loads and they enjoyed there honeymoon there,its such a special place.
I was told yesteray as i told them about our holiday,that "oh it will come and go"
But i thought i dunno,this place has everything,i just cant wait.
As soon as we come back we have agreed to go back for xmas...and we havent even been lol

Beth :rolleyes: sorry for rambling.

We like it because our DS9, who has special needs, doesn't get stared at, and everyone is very helpful. He has a great time, and so do we. Plus, they speak English !!!

I must addmit that when I hear people say "We always go to Costa Del Sol - wouldn't go anywhere else" or where ever they have gone for the past 20 years. I did and still do feel that these people must have a very narrow view of the world or be so insecure that they can't travel the world and experiance all it has to offer (good and bad).
But, I do think that Orlando (and the surrounding area) has so much to see and partake in that you do have to go back. For as many times as you need to in order to experiance it all :D
Last time we came back (having completly enjoyed ourselves) but saying that it would be our last trip, but later when we looked around, there was nothing (like Jo we have a special needs child) that would give us the same possiblilities for the whole family:smooth:

Err the food !

Oh OK then : the guaranteed sunshine, the wonders, the "ooo's" and the "ahh's", the cuddles from the characters, the sun tan, the hospitality, the happiness and can I just say again THE FOOD!! :D :Pinkbounc :D

Well there is just so much there, I can honestly say out of 6 trips so far, each one has been different! But then, on the other hand...some bits have been the same and it's that mixture of new things to try, combined with that 'comfortable' feeling that I love so much, that I too bought DVC and have 40 more years to look forward to :) It almost feels like a 2nd home to me now!

There ARE other places in the world to go though, and I want to see so much...so it's always tough to choose....WDW <i>or</i> elsewhere. I got over that problem last year by doing a NY/WDW combo :D However, that only works if you're looking to do a Stateside vacation - I'm not so sure it would work with a Cyprus/WDW combo, hehehe.

Penny :)

I've been fortunate enough to have been able to see a lot of the world "top holiday destinations" and I don't think ANY of them compares to Orlando as an all round family destination. You can have as relaxed or fun packed a holiday as you want, everything is within easy reach ( both financially and distance) and it allows families whose members have different wishes to get a little of what each member wants without excluding other peoples wishes.
There are few problems with language, food standard of accomodation, weather, cleanliness or levels of service. There are still plenty of places I'd like to visit as secondary destinations but I think Orlando is likely to remain my most regular choice.

Hi Malcom, I used to live in Kuwait and Bahrain, I visited Doha quite often to play rugby down there. It's been more than 10 years since I visited , have they finished developing yet? Or does it still look like a building site ;) ? LOL.

I totally agree, i've only been back 3 weeks from our first ever trip(and yes, this was going to be our once in a life time trip.or so we thought) but not anymore we're hooked, and are going back in march, we even considered cancelling our trip to cuba in october to go then, but decided we needed a rest, im still tired.

so heres to many more holidays in florida

sam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter