Wild & Wacky 3 week LIVE Trip Report AKV, DCL & BWV

Have a great cruise Christine! For some reason I thought you guys were on a four night and not the three night... Either way, you'll have a blast! Have a drink (or two or three) for me please!

Bon voyage!!
I hope your cruise is FABULOUS!! :goodvibes

I don't think the space center would be my cup of tea, but at least you can cross it off your list now!

what a night...Jackie couldn't sleep on the pull out...after really looking at it...I can't blame her. so ALL 3 kids in 1 bed...and Bill & I in the bed right next to theirs!! 1 hour giggle fest from them until they finally conked out. Bill & I are up and I am about to wake them....

Talk more from the cruise!!

Kristine at the rate you're going, you'll have another 143 "children" to take on your next trip! :rotfl:
You should be just about done with Universal - can't wait to see pictures!

Yeah count me in as one of those adopted kids!:rotfl2: :lmao: ;)

This is the best trip report I have read! I have gotten behind reading this report and so much has happened since I last read! My, My, You are doing it all! I want to do a trip like this! WOW!
Okay, the Universal rides I could do without, don't do thrill rides! :worried: I would definitely be sick on anything that spins or goes real fast over tracks or simulated. I am a wimp and the bouncing and rough ride would hurt my back too. That is why I'm a Disney gal...they have lots of other types of attractions that I can do.::yes::

The scavenger hunt looked like so much fun. I want to do that. How do you set that up?

And NOW! WOW!!! Out to sea on a cruise! What a vacation! You have planned the ultimate have-to-do trip for all of us! You are not gonna want to go home! What a way to experience the magic! And I thought we did long involved trips! :lmao: You got us beat by miles!!!!! You can plan my next trip, okay? I have not done a Disney cruise yet:scared1: but want to and add it to a stay at WDW. And Seaworld! I love Dolphins! I was just going back over your pics of the dolphins at Seaworld and wanted to reach through the screen and pet them! CUTE!!!!!!!
Waiting for more fun tales from your trip of a lifetime!:yay: Went back and reread your very post, I cannot believe how much you are doing this trip!:hyper: THIS is a vacation!
arielchickenofthesea

I can't wait to hear about your first day at sea! Bon voyage!
7.gif

Wow - what a trip! And it's not even over yet - how exciting! (not letting my DS15 read this, he'll think the trip I'm planning will be BORING!)

You are so blessed to have the opportunities to do all this - am anxious to read about the cruise now.

You sure do know how to VACATION! Thanks so much for "bringing us along" on the boards. I'm having so much fun reading about all your adventures.

I hope that you have a spectacular cruise!

I, too, hope that is the most traumatic experience of Jackie's life. ;)

You've had an amazing trip so far - I hope the cruise is another wonderful surprise for you guys!

(If you decide to do a DCL cruise again, see if you can get a night at the Residence Inn - new, very nice, and a good free breakfast. :thumbsup2 )

Bon voyage!!!

You've had an amazing trip so far - I hope the cruise is another wonderful surprise for you guys!

(If you decide to do a DCL cruise again, see if you can get a night at the Residence Inn - new, very nice, and a good free breakfast. :thumbsup2 )

Bon voyage!!!

I agree...we had a very nice stay there before our cruise.
Kristine, you should be sailing off soon!

pixiedust: that no one got seasick, that dinner was wonderful, that the family took a great Lifestyles portrait, that the show was great (unless it was the comedian ;) ) and that your visit to the deck got some awesome sunset pictures, and behave at kareoke tonight!

Bon voyage!!!

Yep, I agree stay at the Residence Inn.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I had a great stay there and would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Hope you have a fantastic cruise.

Talk more from the cruise!!

I was disapointed thinking that you wouldn't be able to continue with the live updates from the cruise. So glad to hear I'll still be hearing from you. You really know how to "do" a disney trip. I'm enjoying coming along for the ride.

Hi everyone!!!!

I am writing to you from Stateroom 6100 on board the Disney Wonder!!!!!

V

V

family405.jpg

Another exhausting day....the time we checked in, unpacked and did a little exploring I was in need of a nap (which I didn't get)

So far everything has gone smoothly.....I am awestruck at the sheer size of the ship. We have never gone on a cruise before...and it was certainly impressive getting on the ship.

family409.jpg

No one is feeling seasick...although every now and again if I really thought about it...I may be feeling a tad queasy...but nothing major.

Coming from a 2 bedroom at Animal Kingdom Lodge....I was somewhat surprised at how small the staterooms are....we have 2 Category 6 rooms with verandas that are connecting.....don't get me wrong...they are very nice. It just seems small....I am sure this is because I was unsure what to expect.

Tonight we had dinner at Parrot Cay...it was excellent. I had requested for our family to dine alone....but we actually ended up being seated with a family of 3 from Ohio....and we ended up very much enjoying their company!!!

family412.jpg

I had a pedicure at the spa tonight...the spa was very very nice. I have more stuff scheduled for tomorrow.

The staff here has been truly top notch and I can't say enough good things about how friendly everyone is

Kirsten has been all over the ship by herself...she is totally brave and it is fun to see her go off on her own exploring. Christopher has been sticking by our side...I am hoping by tomorrow he will feel more comfortable. Jackie just left a little while ago to check out the teen center.

I am using wireless internet connection in our room...I have found it to be sluggish at best....not sure how many pics I will be able to post because of this.

Tomorrow we are going on a dolphin encounter in Nassau.....it sounds very interesting.

I hope you have a WONDERful time on the cruise!!! I so want to go on one. I just have to convince John! Enjoy the spa and all the fun. Have a drink for me, please!

Kristine, what a trip!!! Thank you so much for bringing us along....:worship: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I am enjoying every moment of your trip. I can't wait to see how you enjoy the cruise....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter