• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Lodge to Poly for early breakfast-

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at Wilderness Lodge and have a Kona Cafe breakfast at the Poly at 8. If we boat to MK, then take the resort monorail to Poly, will we likely be late?

The resort monorail will be running, but I'm not sure how early the first boat leaves WL (guessing 7ish like the monorail but I can't say for certain). There's a grace period if you make it there a little past 8, and I've found Kona breakfast around that time of morning to be fairly quiet (at least this time last year when they reopened following renos).

But while I love that boat ride, if you'll be spending it worried about whether or not you'll make it on time (waiting for the boat, plus 10-15 minutes dock-to-dock, plus ~15 minutes MK-Poly on the monorail), and you're a small enough party, I'd just take an Uber there. It's so close that'd likely be a <$10+tip, <10 minute affair. Seriously. It's one traffic light and a mile or less by car, versus circling the lagoon on the monorail. Then, after breakfast, you can do any monorail or boat travel you want to.

There’s also a bus from WL to MK. It should start running an hour before whatever the early entry opening time is for MK that day.

Another vote for ride share. There can be a bit of a wait for the boat to MK when park opens

The resort monorail is also going to stop at Contemporary first before it goes to Poly. Rideshare is definitely the easiest option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter