Will there be availability in AKL in Dec 08, if we booked in May??

I have managed to book these dates 12th-21st December. I am on a waiting list for 7th-12th. Not too bad really. If I cant get the other dates. I will more than likely go for that duration rather than nothing. I am rather pleased really. I really want to do my count down. I wont jinx nothing yet. :thumbsup2

I have managed to book these dates 12th-21st December. I am on a waiting list for 7th-12th. Not too bad really. If I cant get the other dates. I will more than likely go for that duration rather than nothing. I am rather pleased really. I really want to do my count down. I wont jinx nothing yet. :thumbsup2

That's brilliant, Michelle!!! :thumbsup2 Fingers crossed the other dates come thro'... :goodvibes

That's great!

You'll probably get in somewhere, but it may not be the same resort for the six nights. How about Vero Beach, or a cruise?? ;)

:eek: All the best laid plans and all that!! We own at SSR, last night i booked a 1bed for 7 - 22 Dec, loads of space. I also have 100 develper points to use but cant till 7mths out so i was going to book 1 - 7 dec in may.. worried now! I know the waitlists are long at other resorts but to be honest thought ssr would be safe:scared1: Any suggestions

Michelle
I put a thread on the US site about availibility at AKLV in december as we have rented some points off a uk dis member and their home is SSR.Our dates are the 18th-24th December.The Us site has said the opposite to the people on here and a couple of them changed to AKLV with no problem at 7 months and one called 5 months before and got a studio.So now I am worrying as I really want either AKLV or WLV but from what everyone says on here I don't have much chance and if you have gone on the waitlist and it is your home then there is definatley no chance:sad1: Our 3 rd choice is BWV or BCV.I am sure SSR will be lovely if we don't get anything else and at least we have somewhere booked.As we have stayed in the DTD area 3 times just wanted a different location nothing against SSR.

Sorry if I have fuelled a fire here regards US difference of opinion.Perhaps they were just lucky getting AKLV.:confused3

I have just booked my dec trip. 1st december in 1bed value AKV. 2nd -5th waitlisted any akv 1 bed. 6th & 7th savannah view. 8th & 9th waitlisted. 10th, 11th value.

So there is basically next to no space already in AKV for the 1st 2 weeks of december. However, I dont like the AKV after last years debacle of rank rotten service and poor savannah room views, so plan to swap to OKW at 7 months. Just wanted to have somewhere guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter