Will this week ever end???

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
In just 5 more days I leave for WDW and it's making me nuts!!!! I'm trying very hard not to "wish my life away" as my dear Mother use to put it. But when you're counting the days, hours, minutes......well you get the idea. ;)

Oh well....better get ready for work. I'll just try and keep busy...and of course check the boards every chance I get!! :thumbsup2

:goodvibes Five days! Woohoo! Perhaps we will see each other there?! We leave in 10!

You'll be there before you know it. My mother says that also, along with
"burning the candle at both ends" and "You'll be the richest woman in the
graveyard!" :confused3

I find that trying to keep busy is the best thing. Now if only the days you are at WDW wouldn't go so fast. Have fun!

Thanks for the replies and advice. ;) I'm taking it easy. I have lots to do and I'm now more focused on the tasks ahead.

well you could get one of those hours and minutes counter - then it looks longer and you might be able to get back to work....

Maybe we will see you there!:) We go in 8 days, and I can't concentrate either. I was fine, until DH mentioned it to me over the weekend, and I went into 'suitcase" mode, beginning the packing process, which always makes me feel like I have a handle on my days until we leave home. We were just at WDW in May, though!:) I don't know why I am such a mess about going back. I just love WDW!:woohoo: Enjoy your trip!:yay:

We leave this Saturday too!!:cool1: I'm the same, wishing time would go faster, but on the other hand, I don't want it to come too soon, because before I know it I'll be back home wondering how time could go so quickly.
Thank goodness I have laundry, packing, shopping and cleaning to keep my days busy. And I make time every day to watch one of our Disney DVD's to help start the magic!:cloud9:

This is horrible! I already feel the way you do and I still have 72 more days to go. We will be celebrating our 25th with a week on the Magic and a week at BCV. This waiting is killing me! :eek:

Hey, what's that behind you?

Sorry, just trying to take your mind off the wait :)

We have 31 days to go and the wait is killing me too!

Maybe we will see you there!:) We go in 8 days, and I can't concentrate either. I was fine, until DH mentioned it to me over the weekend, and I went into 'suitcase" mode, beginning the packing process, which always makes me feel like I have a handle on my days until we leave home. We were just at WDW in May, though!:) I don't know why I am such a mess about going back. I just love WDW!:woohoo: Enjoy your trip!:yay:

I totally understand. Being a DVC Member (like yourself) we go more that one time a year. But it always seems like the first time!!! I just can't get enough. I'm in packing mode now; gathering, washing, checking the list......:rotfl:

Totally agree. This weeks seems to be dragging. Trying to wrap up many projects at work. We leave on Friday night after work for the drive down. Check-in is on Sunday for 10 long days at SSR!!:cool1:

-Matt

Totally agree. This weeks seems to be dragging. Trying to wrap up many projects at work. We leave on Friday night after work for the drive down. Check-in is on Sunday for 10 long days at SSR!!:cool1:

-Matt

Matt - We'll be neighbors! I'm checking in Saturday at SSR!!!:thumbsup2
I also see a Welcome Home is in order. So this is your first trip as a DVC member? You'll love it. Nice to have a new neighbor!!

Matt - We'll be neighbors! I'm checking in Saturday at SSR!!!:thumbsup2
I also see a Welcome Home is in order. So this is your first trip as a DVC member? You'll love it. Nice to have a new neighbor!!

Great! And it looks like we are "real world" neighbors as well. We are a little north and across the Hudson from you.

Yeah, our first trip as Members. We are so excited. I have only been to WDW three other times and it has been with or set up by good friends of ours who are members. The Honeymoon trip was a gift from them.

We are hoping for Springs section. It will be myself, DW and DS (8 months). Since we are driving look for a blue Jeep Liberty with with NY plates! Hope we run into each other!

-Matt

We leave in 6 days-Wed at SSR to Wed. 1 week at SSR, and I have never stayed there... Very excited about it... It is a slow week, but now I can start packing/planning/etc...

6 days and counting down!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

deerh

Great! And it looks like we are "real world" neighbors as well. We are a little north and across the Hudson from you.

Yeah, our first trip as Members. We are so excited. I have only been to WDW three other times and it has been with or set up by good friends of ours who are members. The Honeymoon trip was a gift from them.

We are hoping for Springs section. It will be myself, DW and DS (8 months). Since we are driving look for a blue Jeep Liberty with with NY plates! Hope we run into each other!

-Matt

Yes I saw that also after I posted! So you are probably around Nyack.

You'll love SSR. One of the things we love about SSR is that even though you're away from the parks, it still is very much a WDW Resort. It's quiet. And for the trip with DH we need that. We both work and have busy schedules. So this trip is for us. When our son comes with us (18) then we'll stay at the Boardwalk. He usually has a pal and they love being right there at Epcot and MGM.

The Springs section is perfect with an infant because you're so close to the Carriage House, main pool and restaurants. DH and I like Congress Park since it's closer to DTD and he loves to walk over there while I'm at the pool. Did you request that section when you made your reservations?

Well I'll look for that Jeep and even if I don't run into you, have a wonderful trip and again "Welcome Home Matt".

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter