Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend 2021

I've now dropped to 54 minutes on one and 34 minutes in the other browser, and they seem to be counting down in real time at the moment.

The 3rd browser I started on the 2nd computer was the first one open for me, others were still at 30+ minutes when I closed them

This is a very bad omen for Marathon Weekend, which has many more races and, theoretically, available slots but will probably be using the same system. :guilty:

This queue system actually worked very well for Touch of Disney. It took a while to get in, but seemed to manage the numbers well and not let too many people in at once. Obviously that's a totally different event, but pent up demand was similar, imho.

i;m not trying to register, but I am trying the queue system....i have two pages that went down to 31 and 30 minutes, but then they have been stuck at the estimate time for a couple of minutes without changing fast as others. I went from like over 1 hour, to 45 min, to 33 min to 30, now to 28...etc...slow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter