Winning Christmas Day cruise??

OK, now I'll be checking my e-mail on Christmas day for sure. Have a great holiday everyone.

Just curious, maybe I missed it. I've only heard 'cruise,' is this a Disney cruise, or on another line? Maybe I wasn't paying attention when they first spoke of it.

Thanks in advance!

OR....even better John. The winner calls back w/in 10 minutes and gets to go on the cruise WITH you and Kevin!!!

Hey...that's an idea! How about a podcast cruise????

Best of luck to everyone entered in the drawing (including ME). It would be fantastic if some of the Podcasting Team were to be on the same cruise. But that would be hoping for far too much. Can't wait to see Pete or John's name in my email on Tuesday :thumbsup2

Merry Christmas to all.

Best of luck to everyone entered in the drawing (including ME). It would be fantastic if some of the Podcasting Team were to be on the same cruise. But that would be hoping for far too much. Can't wait to see Pete or John's name in my email on Tuesday :thumbsup2

Merry Christmas to all.

That would just be the most wonderful Christmas gift, wouldn't it?
Merry Christmas, everyone!

That would just be the most wonderful Christmas gift, wouldn't it?
Merry Christmas, everyone!

This thread is cracking me up! :lmao: but I do feel a calling for a podcast meet cruise!

So do I make my kids wait for me to check my email before we go see Santa's presents?! :confused3 they are already going insane waiting for him to come!

Oh wait! I can see the family pics now.....fast forward a few years now looking at the scrapbook (if I ever get a chance to scrapbook....but for the prentend dream it is done!)

Que cheesy dream music here :cloud9:

..... this is so sweet, there are the boys opening presents all by themselves....where is mom in the pictures? Oh yes, there she is smiling with earplugs in here ears curled up in the corner listening to the DISUnplugged.

I usually run to the tree on Christmas morning but I think I'll be running to the computer instead. :)

Good luck, everyone (and me!)

I just want to let everyone know that you shouldn't be too disappointed if you don't win on Christmas. There will be PLENTY of opportunities in 2008 for more cruises :) It's my favorite thing to give away :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Talk to you tomorrow :)

Pete

I just want to let everyone know that you shouldn't be too disappointed if you don't win on Christmas. There will be PLENTY of opportunities in 2008 for more cruises :) It's my favorite thing to give away :)

Pete

Merry Christmas, Pete! I'll try not to cry if I don't win.....;)

Pete

Can't wait for tomorrow! I suppose I should do my equipment checks first though - I will be stuck at work. BUT I get to open presents tonight, and it should be quiet enough for the podcast at work...too bad I can't hook it in to my headset - I may have to wait until my co-worker is on lunch.

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

Pete

:banana: :banana:

Now that's awesome!

Merry Christmas, everyone. Can't wait to hear the podcast tomorrow :)

Ahhh Pete -- You're the best!!!

Let's see...I'm Pacific Standard Time, so by the time I wake up tomorrow I'll bet someone on the Pod Squad is going to be very, very happy. :goodvibes

Pete
Thanks Pete. You've already given me a lot this year. I really appreciate the site and enjoyment I get from the Podcast. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter