Winning Christmas Day cruise??

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Hey gang! Just a quick question about the giveaway on Christmas day! Will we have to listen to the show to find out who won or will you be notifying the winner by e-mail prior???

I'll be out of town and not have access to the p'cast but will be able to get mail and JUST IN CASE I win, I wouldn't want to miss my chance to respond!!!

Can you tell my fingers are crossed so tight they hurt?????

I'm sure they'll find a way to notify the winner other than just announcing their name during the podcast. Good luck everyone!

I'm sure they'll find a way to notify the winner other than just announcing their name during the podcast. Good luck everyone!

Yes, I fully expect Pete to come knocking on MY door with cruise certificate in hand, a la Ed McMahon...complete with balloons and confetti, please, if that's not too much trouble. Oh, and bring Will....

Okay...just tell us this much: was it a regular on the DIS Unplugged board whose name we would recognize? (I bet Anthony would sure love a "hello" right now!)

Yes, I fully expect Pete to come knocking on MY door with cruise certificate in hand, a la Ed McMahon...complete with balloons and confetti, please, if that's not too much trouble. Oh, and bring Will....

Sorry, but I think they would prefer just sliding your winnings under the door what with all those bugs you've got scurrying around! :teeth:

Sorry, but I think they would prefer just sliding your winnings under the door what with all those bugs you've got scurrying around! :teeth:
Oh, Calypso, didn't I tell you? That bug is trained to stay just on YOUR computer....:rolleyes1

Oh, Calypso, didn't I tell you? That bug is trained to stay just on YOUR computer....:rolleyes1

Great -- Anytime I screw up the computer I can just blame it on the bug!

I wonder if there is a way to contact the winner by phone ahead of time and play their reaction during the podcast...that could be really cool (unless of course they are totally speechless, in which case everyone will just think it is an official Bawb pause!).

I had two emails read on podcasts... does this mean that i have twice the chance to win???

The way this will work is we will announce the winner of the cruise on the Chirstmas Day show. The winner must call us within 10 minutes of the podcast being up or forfeit the prize and Kevin and I take the cruise :banana:

Just kidding - the winner will receive an email from me on Christmas Day with instructions on how to redeem your prize.

I bet your almost as excited about getting an email from me as winning a cruise........... :rolleyes1

John

I'm already sitting here with my cursor on the REFRESH button, John.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter