Winter boots for lots of walking

I bought a pair of LL bean boots this year, and love,love,love them.

They go just a bit higher than my ankles, and have Velcro on them. Comfy, not too heavy!

I can’t post a link from my phone-they were snow sneakers, catalog number TC296492

My experience is from living in Wisconsin, and have a dog that needs 2 one mile walks a day, every day. :)

I hope you are going to the markets in Prague:)

Edited to add the link:https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/883...e=women-s-snow-sneakers-3-hook-and-loop&csp=a

Last edited:
I have some Keen boots that are super comfortable like their shoes. Fairly short,but above ankles. Got them on sierra trading post a few years back.

I have a pair of Birkenstock boots which are so comfortable and I can walk all day in them.
ohhhh what type? I'd love Birki Boots...Uggs are NOT supportive,or waterproof. I wouldn't go for them IMHO.

ohhhh what type? I'd love Birki Boots...Uggs are NOT supportive,or waterproof. I wouldn't go for them IMHO.

I have the Sarnia, but they are not waterproof. Uber comfortable though. I would go with the Collins if you want leather and more water resistant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter