WISH Dinner Fri, Jan 6th--Trail's End!! Seats still open--see first post for details

How many in your party for the WISH Team Friday Night January 6th Dinner?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, man, sorry Mel, I had promised that I would call too. I was up at 6 a.m. to run a 5K race this morning and just checked the boards now.

Do you need me to call for another 10 people just in case?

Colleen

chimera said:
Woohoo! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Bree...how many people in your personal group?

I'm bringing a group of 4 or 5 so I'll have room for 25 or 26 people :teeth: They said they probably won't seat us all at the same table, but in the same area. I'm thinking if all of us ressie holders check in as soon as they open and tell them we're technically all together, they could probably make sure to seat the whole mess of us in the same general vicinity :goodvibes

I have about 6 people in my group..possibly 8, but definitely 6....well defintely 4.........aaahhhhhh!! I'll find out for sure, but it won't be 10.

That was clear as mud wasn't it???

~bree~

I got an ADR for 10 people at 4:30pm...unknown if I will be adding extra for my party. As it stands now, I only need 4 of those seats.

Now that is dedication--I called on mile 2 of my run this morning at 7:15 am.

For some reason this provided comic relief for my coach and teammates. :)

So how many seats do we have now?

ETA--looks like in the first 20 minutes of opening, we have 60 ressies so far...anybody else able to secure some spots? Looks like we did a group reservation anyway. :rolleyes1 :banana:

I want to confirm my spot. Is there enough room for 2 or should I make my own ADR?

princessmomma said:
Oh, man, sorry Mel, I had promised that I would call too. I was up at 6 a.m. to run a 5K race this morning and just checked the boards now.

Do you need me to call for another 10 people just in case?

Colleen

I think we're okay for now, Colleen. Lisa getting confirmations so we'll see how the final numbers shake out. Thanks for volunteering!

Hey Mel,

LOL !! I just got off the phone and made another ADR for ten people at 4:50 p.m.

So now are good for 80 people!!

I can always cancel once we see how things shake out!

Colleen

princessmomma said:
Hey Mel,

LOL !! I just got off the phone and made another ADR for ten people at 4:50 p.m.

So now are good for 80 people!!

I can always cancel once we see how things shake out!

Colleen

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ressies for 80! It's kinda bizarre to me...they wouldn't seat a group of 70, but now they'll essentially be dealing with two groups of 30 and a group of 20. :confused3 I'm just glad it's all working out and we'll be able to meet prior to the races.

chimera said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ressies for 80! It's kinda bizarre to me...they wouldn't seat a group of 70, but now they'll essentially be dealing with two groups of 30 and a group of 20. :confused3 I'm just glad it's all working out and we'll be able to meet prior to the races.

I am already :rotfl2: at the check-in.

That's going to be comical----Chimera--us ADR makers will have to get there early with sign in sheets---so when they call a group--people will know who their with. :rotfl2: .

Umm....excuse me--can you seat ALL these parties over--THERE!

I don't suppose you want to call and ask about that, do you?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Check out page 1, Minnie...you're on the list! I assume this means you're confirming your ressie for 3 ;)

Lisa -- Just a reminder that I am confirming for 2 -- Howard and me.
Thanks to you and Mel and everyone else for their efforts on this.
Cam

P.S. Now we just have to make sure everyone brings their ADR confirmation number and those of us with Disney Dining Experience cards will be sure to bring them too. Just two more things to add to the packing list. :teeth: :banana:

keenercam said:
Now we just have to make sure everyone brings their ADR confirmation number and those of us with Disney Dining Experience cards will be sure to bring them too. Just two more things to add to the packing list. :teeth: :banana:

So is it weird if I always have my DDE card with me...just in case? ;)

chimera said:
So is it weird if I always have my DDE card with me...just in case? ;)

It woudl only be really weird if you lived in Delaware (or somewhere other than FL!) :teeth:

I will have to cancel my 3 slots. I've had some changes in my travel group and they have requested another dining option for that night. :guilty:

I will be unable to join the dinner as originally planned, so I will have to cancel my "Party of 1." :guilty: However, since I sounds like you will all be meeting up at 4:00 there, I would be able to make that to at least meet everyone and say Thank You for all the support..... :wave2:

I wish I would be able to stay for the meal, but I have family in town for that day only and want to see Wishes that night :guilty:

Solotraveler :earsboy:

Please confirm us for 2 people. DH and I will be there with our DDE card. Mel, DH and I always carry ours, too! Ya just never know when ya might need it! ::yes:: :earseek: :banana:

After all, I have been known to "forget" to take something out for dinner! :rotfl: :maleficen :laughing:

I did try calling WDW-DINE before I saw we already have 90 spots and the CM I spoke to couldn't even get in to the date so I guess we have taken the place over! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter