• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH Dinner Fri, Jan 6th--Trail's End!! Seats still open--see first post for details

How many in your party for the WISH Team Friday Night January 6th Dinner?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are there still seats available? If so, we would love to come and meet everyone! :flower: There will be 5 of us (DH-wfloyd, myself, DS, and my parents). We were waiting to hear my parents' plans before we committed, but we are good to go! Thanks for setting all of this up!!! I can't believe the marathon is almost here!!! :banana:

Anyone else want to join in the fun? Come on over...you can sit by me ;)

I'm in!!!! We have the dining plan. Can we use that? I need spots for me, the boy and Phil. Thanks!!

hi, not sure what my status is............to be honest, I havent been on wish for a while now but I do remeber voting and can recall giving an amount in my party. (5). so please count me in if I havent already been counted. thanks
renee

Due to injury I will not be able to run the 1/2 marathon this year. I'm listed for 3 but please remove us. I will miss meeting all of you :guilty:

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us. Hope your sacrum heals up nicely ;).

I will be adding Frances and Renee and her family to the list. :)

Could you please add me in? I am traveling with a larger group but they are planning to head to MGM while I come meet the WISHers!!!

So, it is me Rhonda, party of 1, and I DO have a DDE card :)

Thank you!

I would love to meet up with you gus. I am solo on Fri night. The family is heading out for late night.

How do I join in?

Just show up at Trail's End around 4pm on Jan 6, Lisa. I'm making a big lime green sign so we can all find each other :flower:

hello!

no chance to add anyone's name--I should be sleeping as I have an early flight tomorrow!

My pasta party with my team is at 6:30pm (non-WISH event...this is LLS Team in Training).

So I will be able to dine quicly with my wish friends and then must scat. Not sure exactly how I'm getting to my pasta party. I anticipate not staying any later than 5:30pm so that I may somehow make it in time.

You guys have an awesome time and don't forget to do the WISH cheer really, really loudly so that I can hear you all the way up here. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter