WISH "Social" Teams

I'm signing up for the Princess Half Martathon and would love to join a team. Has to be a great way to train.

Okay...I'm back....If all the latest requests could hold on for just a while, I agree with Tracy that things are getting pretty busy on the various teams. So I am coing to put out a request for someone to captain a new one.

Thanks for your patience.

Maura

I am interested in being placed on a team. I am a new runner who recently signed up for the Disney Princess Half Marathon. I understand that the teams are quite large and will patiently wait for a new team to be formed :)

Thank you!

hello! I'd like to join a team. I'm a 24 year old female mom of two daughters and this will be my first full marathon!

Posting so that I do not forget to ask...things slip my mind pretty easily lately :confused:

I see there a lot of requests to be added to a team so I understand and am willing to wait patiently as well :goodvibes I would love to be added to a team when the time comes :thumbsup2 Thank you so much

To all the newest requesters.....someone has stepped up and I expect a team to materialize soon. Hang in there.

Thanks,

Maura

Hello! I would love to join a team!

My name is Leigh and I am a newbie runner. I am 37 and the mom of two fabulous boys.. (7 & 3).
I started running in January with the goal of running the 1/2 in Jan.. so far I have run 2 - 5K and about to start training for a 10K that will end right about the time to start training for the 1/2.

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

I have been a lurker for a long time, and finally signed up.. so the next step is a team please!

Thanks!

I would also like to be added to a group! I will be running my first half-marathon, well, my first race ever at the DW Princess. I am going this race alone and would love to get to know some people I will be possibly running with. Will probably be walking at least some of the way as I am starting this experience as a couch potato! Good luck to all my fellow racers!:goodvibes

I would love to be added to a group! I am running in the DL half in October :)

To all of the following who have patiently waited (and hopefully not given up!):

kim3339
DIRTyBuNNy
elanorasmom
HockeyKat
Fluffernutter
TandJMax
MeredithRX
ljcrochet
chop456
danyella522
Shannon84
DisneyBoundinDec
Lullabee
honeybrook 99
MrsPinup
runnerbeller

And anyone else I might have overlooked.....

Please head over to Matt and the Team TBD--you get to help decide the name. Here's the link...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2521691

Maura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter