WISH "Social" Teams

I'd like to join. I'm training for the Princess in February. Thanks for doing all of this.

I'm 25, have a beautiful daughter who turned 13 months today. I'm doing this to get back down to my "fighting weight" and to feel better about myself. I'm an ER nurse and spend most of my time working or spending time with my daughter.

I'd like to be assigned a team, please.

I just signed up for the Goofy in 2011 and will need people to assure me this doesn't certify me as insane :rotfl2:

My first marathon; did the Princess 1/2 in March. I'm a "beat the bus" kinda girl- not an athlete like many of the Goofy racers on here!

Thanks!!

Lexxie&Nickie, DisneyRN51207 and CaucusRacer Welcome and head over to join Matt's team (which is getting pretty full already!)

Maura

hi there! i would like to join a team - i'm planning on doing the princess half in february.

thank you!

ok..I havent helped myself for being MIA on the DIS all summer! I signed up for my first 1/2 last 11/16...first day of registration of the Inaugural Wine & Dine 1/2....and began the support thread.

I was hoping for the Cool Max shirt but missed that too! lol and the last order too I missed...my bad!
But would appreciate being apart of a team, can use any support, knowledge as this is my first attempt at something so athletic!..... will turn 44 after this race....and crossing that finish line will mean so much to me on so many levels!

I am a newbie runner and signed up for the Princess Half the day it opened!! :banana: I would love to join a team. I see there are many requests to join and will wait patiently until one becomes available! By the way, I am a 38 yr old mom from South Florida!! Thanks you and am looking forward to being on a team!! Woo hoo!!! :woohoo:

Lindy, DisneyBride03 and Sabrina Welcome! Try the "to be named" Team aka Matt's team (Not sure when they are going to settle on a more official name).
Poke around on the other team threads and if you see one that interests you more....join that one instead!

Maura

I would love to join a team too!! I am running the Wine and Dine half marathon Relay..My first race ever! So excited and terrified at the same time!

Hello. I am running in my first race EVER in 4 days. The 5k there at Disneyland. I believe I would like to be added to a team as well if possible. Will I finish the race? Who knows, but I am sure of one thing. I will be there to start it! Thanks.

Hello. I am running in my first race EVER in 4 days. The 5k there at Disneyland. I believe I would like to be added to a team as well if possible. Will I finish the race? Who knows, but I am sure of one thing. I will be there to start it! Thanks.

Welcome! Love the avatar!

All Check back next week......I am off to DL for the 1/2marathon and then need to sort the rest of this out.

Maura

I was just curious if team assignments had resumed or if there is still a moratorium on members? I will be doing both the Family Fun Run and the 1/2 Marathon in January.

Thanks, Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter