woman carrying gun - maybe for good reason

I take it that DISNEY is JUDGE, JURY,and EXECUTIONER?? Constitutional laws cease to exist as you pass through the gates at WDW?? Where is Jackie Chiles? ºOº
It's private property, Disney has the right to make the rules and if you don't want to follow the rules, you don't have to go to the parks. It's not like going to the local city park where you have a right to be there. Disney owns the parks and they make the rules.

I would also imagine that there are laws regarding this especially since 9/11. I would also imagine that Florida has laws regarding this with all of the theme parks that are located in the state.

OK,,,another question on weapons...if being a black belt in karate makes your hands leathal weapons,,,,does that mean you cant enter the park?? ºOº

Not sure if this was in the podcast, but the news report when she got out of jail was that she was trying to figure out how to get back home....because she couldn't reach her daughter, who she drove down with.

I wonder if the daughter drove down there with her mom and kids in the car and no idea there was a gun in there with the kids the whole time and is livid about it?

This kid doesn't bluff. ºOº

Using your same thought pattern try the following:

Carry a concealed weapon to a bank and have a guard find it on you. When they go to arrest you let everyone in the bank know that it is your constitutional right to bear arms and ask them if the constitution stops at the door.

Have fun in prison where you get 3 hots and a cot.

Carry a concealed weapon to a bank and have a guard find it on you. When they go to arrest you let everyone in the bank know that it is your constitutional right to bear arms and ask them if the constitution stops at the door.

Thats not the bluff I was talking about ace, READ!!!!!

OK,,,another question on weapons...if being a black belt in karate makes your hands leathal weapons,,,,does that mean you cant enter the park?? ºOº

drakethib, it sounds as if NYDisneykid is trying to get a reaction out of you with the postings. Disney is privately owned, bottom line, they make the rules, no guns. As for hands being lethal weapons........ c'mon, now we know you're kidding.

drakethib, it sounds as if NYDisneykid is trying to get a reaction out of you with the postings. Disney is privately owned, bottom line, they make the rules, no guns. As for hands being lethal weapons........ c'mon, now we know you're kidding.

Excuse me,,,I said I don't bluff. ºOº

Have fun in prison where you get 3 hots and a cot.

I am so lovin' you right now, drake! :goodvibes

Thats not the bluff I was talking about ace, READ!!!!!

Since people PURCHASE tickets to enter WDW it changes everything entirely. You enter into an agreement to abide by their rules. You don't HAVE to buy a ticket and vacation at WDW if you aren't willing to abide by their rules.

As for the Constitution...we also have the first amendment of freedom of speech. But you aren't allowed to yell "FIRE!" in a crowded movie theatre if there is no fire.

As for the hands as weapons...anyone's hands can be a weapon. The difference is that hands can't "go off accidently" like a gun might do. A kid can't get a hold of your hands and put them around someone's neck without you knowing. Your analogy is lacking....seriously....on many, many levels.

You've got it exactly right 3Disney kids. That analogy was laughable. Is the concept of no weapons at WDW really such a hot button issue? I still think this must have been a joke. Rules are rules. I guess common sense is not as common as I thought.

You've got it exactly right 3Disney kids. That analogy was laughable. Is the concept of no weapons at WDW really such a hot button issue? I still think this must have been a joke. Rules are rules. I guess common sense is not as common as I thought.
I agree as well. Regarding common sense: If common sense is so common, why isn't there more of it???

Disney may be "private property" but La Costa Nostra does exist. ºOº

First, it is La COSA Nostra....secondly, it has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion. I am with others...you are trolling. I'm out.

Disney may be "private property" but La Costa Nostra does exist. ºOº

cdtroll.jpg

It is definitely trolling....but also pretty funny! La costa nostra....Hilarious!:rotfl:

No Biggie.

It is all in fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter