Wonder Sept 19th?

DnA2010

Rope Drop!
There seems to be a gap in the Disney Wonder schedule after it's last Alaskan sailing ending Sept 19th- any idea what it is?

Unlikely to be a dry dock, as Wonder will be in Vancouver at that point, and we don't have one for cruise ships.

My guess is prepping for the trans-pacific voyage, securing things for open seas, and maybe a crew change.

Wonder crew member told me they were doing a dry dock before the Hawaii/Australia cruises. What that means is anyones guess but I would assume that date fits in pretty closely with some sort of ship maintenance.

Thanks all, makes a lot of sense. Being driving distance from Vancouver, was curious if they might possibly add something, but I guess it's too late?

Unlikely to be a dry dock, as Wonder will be in Vancouver at that point, and we don't have one for cruise ships.

My guess is prepping for the trans-pacific voyage, securing things for open seas, and maybe a crew change.
The Wonder went into dry dock in Victoria in 2019 after the Alaska season which is when they upgraded the Promenade lounge. Several cruise ships also dry dock in Vancouver (North Van) at Seaspan.

Likely nothing aside from cosmetics and repairs. It is only 14 days, so not a lot of time to do more than that. They may still surprise us...!

Rumor has it they want to spread the festivel of food from the wish onto the other ships - any chance that could happen for the wonder during dry dock?

I know it’s been over a month since last post but curious if anyone has heard any more info on what they are doing to the Wonder?
We are on the trans pacific to Australia

I know it’s been over a month since last post but curious if anyone has heard any more info on what they are doing to the Wonder?
We asked a bit and everyone said mainly a plain refurbishment dry dock, nothing special planned.

Our servers were so excited about going to Australia soon!

I want to hear all the details of your cruise! We are on the other South Pacific from Sydney to Hawaii in February. :)

I’m hoping they at least upgrade the concierge rooms like they did on the Magic🤞🏻
Nooooooooooooo. Keep the Classic ships feeling classic!!! Don't make them modern and pull all of that gorgeous wood. We are doing the Hawaii to Sydney in a 1 bedroom and I am worried....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter