**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day **

amandaxmaspic1024.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!! I got lots of lovely pressies including loads of Disney/Florida stuff! :banana: What has santa bought everyone else then?

Mark got me a trip to Disneyland Paris. I am so excited as after our last trip to WDW in August he said no more Disney until 2010. :cloud9:

Susan

I have only opened 2 pressies so far, as Vic is now out to lunch with her Dad, so we will be opening them all this evening when she gets back. So far I have had a bottle of my favorite perfume Aramatics Excliar from my 2 Goddughters, and a new wireless free keyboard and mouse, one of my gifts from Vicki. Which is great as all the letters on my current keyboard has worn off.;)

Be back later to tell you what else I had:thumbsup2

Merry Christmas:santa:

Merry Christmas

I have wii wrist lol!!!

bless him Chris got me a wii, with the mario and sonic olympic games, and rayman 2. I love it!!! Plus I got loads of bubble bath, a morphy richards mr cappicino and all the Harry Potter movies

My dad and mum bless them got me a guess handbag and $2000

Chris loved his playstation 3!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. :goodvibes

My favourite pressie was from my lovely DH :love: ~ he managed to get me a brand-new copy of an out-of-print book called One Day at Disney. :yay:

Hope Santa has been very kind to everyone else. :santa:

DW is extremely happy with me - i managed to get 2 tickets for Hairspray the musical, row F in february, which is no mean feat!!!!!

Also on the pressie list for me was a couple of ps3 games, the 3rd series of doc who on dvd, rather geekily a model kit of the enterprise from the most recent star treks series, and a couple of books, including one on theme park landscapes, what turns an amusement park into a theme park etc etc!! :goodvibes:

DW also got from me a couple of PS3 games, a new mobile, a new mp3 player, a stable-full of hagen renaker porcelain horses, dvds, choccies, smellies, books etc, and a new bath spa as our old one is starting to get somewhat out of date!

One of our friends, in a complete shocker, got me £25 Vue giftcard and DW four vouchers for the health suite (jacuzzi/steam/sauna) at our local leisure club :santa:

Off to my parents today, apparently they went a bit overboard, so i'll report back later what they've got..... and we're seeing our other friends on saturday so more pressies on the way (and on the way out, clearing me some cupboard space!!)

Glad everyone had a good one, ours has been great so far, DW also got me $50 as a token toward our WDW trip next december :wizard:

Off for our second turkey dinner of the season now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter