Wore my Dis shirt at the parks & it got noticed!!

ChelleinNC

Say "Hi" to Art the Greeter for me!
Just wanted to let y'all know that I wore my new dis shirt at the parks and while sitting outside of Test Track, a man came up and said "So you listen to the Dis Unplugged?" --(Thanks again Julie for getting it to me before my trip!)

We had a very nice chat, he mentioned that the recent episode with the different airports to fly into really helped on his trip as his flight into MCO from Atlantic City had been cancelled. He ended up flying to Tampa and renting a car. He said he never would of thought of doing that if he hadn't heard that on the podcast.

I'm sure he never would have come up to me if it weren't for the shirt. I also met a DISer that I "know" -through her pre-trip report- while at the Boardwalk. It was really fun to talk to her in person! I really love all of the "extended family" we have through the Dis. :love:

Thanks Dis Team and Happy Holidays to All! :santa:

DH was wearing his shirt the day we went to MGM and a very nice young man came up to us while waiting in line for Rock N Roller Coaster and congratulated him on getting an email read. I have no idea who it was as he immediately returned to his place in line. Of course, I'm the one that sent all the emails/voicemails and no one noticed when I wore my shirt!

Hey that's neat! Last time I was at the parks I saw someone in their pod cast shirt, but we were to far away for me to say anything without screaming over a crowd of ppl! Didn't want to look that crazy... LOL next time I go I'll have to keep my eyes peeled! :goodvibes

That's so cool! DH and I both wore ours the day of the meet, but no one said anything about them.

I did get noticed for my DIS pin on my Overland Donner bag, though :thumbsup2

That's so cool! DH and I both wore ours the day of the meet, but no one said anything about them.

I did get noticed for my DIS pin on my Overland Donner bag, though :thumbsup2

I plan to wear my one on our trip in Aug/Sept. I'd be thrilled if anyone comes up to say "hi" :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter