Worlds record for most posters

DisIvyCo

DIS Veteran
I know this is a very crazy question but does anyone know the world record for must posters. so here is the story lol. I have 77 posters of Miley Cyrus. I have been collecting for a long time and I just wanted to know the world record. If anyone knows can you post it please.

very weird huh? lol

~sarah~​

Back in the day... (my day not yours) every square inch of my 4 walls were covered floor to ceiling of my bedroom... well the closet was plastered too... 16 Magazine, Tiger Beat (amoung others) were my little bubble gum girls bible. I had well over 1000 posters up.... I was even IN 16 magazine attacking my favorite person on stage! (hows that for a claim to fame! It was truely sweet as my friends didnt belive me when I told them i had gotten on stage!!! 2 months later it shows up in the magazine...) :banana:

Flash forward to today... and I have no idea who Miley Cyrus is, but I bet he is a cutie!!!! (off to google him lol)

EDITED TO ADD.... I googled HIM and found it HE is a SHE~~~ oh my sorry Hanna montana for those who didnt know Hanna's 'real' name!

Flash forward to today... and I have no idea who Miley Cyrus is, but I bet he is a cutie!!!! (off to google him lol)

EDITED TO ADD.... I googled HIM and found it HE is a SHE~~~ oh my sorry Hanna montana for those who didnt know Hanna's 'real' name!

:rotfl: Cute Bears.. cute

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Her real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus.

NO IT AINT!!!('xcuse the grammer) her real name is Miley something Cyrus!!!!

Back in the day... (my day not yours) every square inch of my 4 walls were covered floor to ceiling of my bedroom... well the closet was plastered too... 16 Magazine, Tiger Beat (amoung others) were my little bubble gum girls bible. I had well over 1000 posters up.... I was even IN 16 magazine attacking my favorite person on stage! (hows that for a claim to fame! It was truely sweet as my friends didnt belive me when I told them i had gotten on stage!!! 2 months later it shows up in the magazine...) :banana:

Bears! My walls were plastered with the same magazine posters, floor to ceiling and then some! Including some of the ceiling! Although mine were almost all of Michael J. Fox. Don't ask!

All 1000 plus of mine were the same band (notice how I am not saying which band) lol

NO IT AINT!!!('xcuse the grammer) her real name is Miley something Cyrus!!!!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1415323/bio

Her birth name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. She's known as "Miley" because ever since she was little, her dad called her "Smiley". Then it transformed into "Miley". :)

Anyway, Bears, I was the same way as a young teen. I had so many posters and magazine pics plastered all over my walls and doors and I had wallpaper underneath it! I had thousands of them and never had the room to put them all up. Over the years, I did lose some. But I still have many of them now stacked up in the top of my closet. :)

All 1000 plus of mine were the same band (notice how I am not saying which band) lol

Let's see, I had the Bay City Rollers, Donny Osmond, Osmond Brothers, David Cassidy, Bobby Sherman,

My sister had Lief Garrett, Peter Frampton,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter