Worst Day Of My Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow C and Belle I didn't know that. I'm sorry! BUT NOW VMK IS ACTING OVER AGAIN IT CRASHED AND WON'T COME LOGGING IN! :(

I wanted to reply to this topic saying you cant call a bad day a worst day of your life (after seeing your message after the fact that the pirate costume was not available in shops anymore, i thought in myself ..)

If I were you I would sleep instead of getting crazy over a game .. It is late in malaysia if you are still in malaysia ..

I'm not in Malaysia! ITS MY TIME TO USE THE COMPUTER AND I AM REALLY MAD!

First off you need to chill. Its just a game it's not your real life.
Second off, I had the same problem. Solution: Your Internet connection is down not VMK. Call your Internet provider and check if there is an outage in your area. If not then un-plug your internet router and wait a minute or two and plug it back in.

How do I chill down when I'm gone hay wire plus my internet connection is completely normal!

Says who? Like you said, when you tried listening to that song it took a long time to load.

Well check your internet connection anyway.

OT: Your signature is over the limit. Guidlines say that all your graphics must not got over 50k.

How do I chill down when I'm gone hay wire plus my internet connection is completely normal!

If you're going haywire over something minor like this, then you really need to get up and do something else. Obviously something (or someone) is trying to tell you something since you can't seem to log in. ;)

Hey guys, come on now. No need to criticize her. We've ALL gone through days throughout our lives that we considered to be the worst day of our life...and for a moment it was the worst day because at that time, that's all we knew to be the worst for ourselves. She's a kid...for her, this IS the worst day. She'll experience other "worst days", but for now, this is what she knows to be the worst in her tender years. It's a wonderful thing, innocence...let's not knock her down for it.

Hey guys, come on now. No need to criticize her. We've ALL gone through days throughout our lives that we considered to be the worst day of our life...and for a moment it was the worst day because at that time, that's all we knew to be the worst for ourselves. She's a kid...for her, this IS the worst day. She'll experience other "worst days", but for now, this is what she knows to be the worst in her tender years. It's a wonderful thing, innocence...let's not knock her down for it.
I am about the same age as she is and I have had more worst days...:rolleyes1

I am about the same age as she is and I have had more worst days...:rolleyes1
That's fine, but remember that is you. That's not her. Let's not have some sort of comparison game with who has more "worst days" than someone else or what kind of worst day it was. Everyone experiences things in different ways and there's no need to criticize someone because they feel upset about something when someone else normally wouldn't.

Yeah, dont sweat it.

If you cant go on VMK just find something else to do. I learned the hard way.

Besides, if you do something else like go outside or something you can forget about VMK or go watch TV :)

Thats what i do when im not playing VMK.

Although i wish you luck with the passwords.

My Advice: Keep begging your dad to let you on VMK.

and for VMK Purposes Only! ;)

I don't know why my Dad dislike VMK so much! I never went to the limit. I finally got home to UK and I was hoping that I could use the computer. No Luck! My father is really Cruel. I don't like living with my parents anymore. I wish I was living with my sister. She's really nice and kind. My Mum says She spoits me x.x

I don't know why my Dad dislike VMK so much! I never went to the limit. I finally got home to UK and I was hoping that I could use the computer. No Luck! My father is really Cruel. I don't like living with my parents anymore. I wish I was living with my sister. She's really nice and kind. My Mum says She spoits me x.x
Awww hon, don't worry. We've all gone through moments as kids where we really thought that our parents were out to get us for some reason. I'm sorry you're having such a bad time with this. Have you talked to him about it? Try doing that to see where he's coming from and share (in a calm way) why you feel the way you do. I know it feels like he's out to get you, but I promise you he's not. :goodvibes

On another note, I'm glad your sister spoils you...that's what sisters are for. :love: I love spoiling my little sister. :love:

I dont know the behaviour of your dad with you except not willing you to play VMK but if it is the only reason, saying your dad is really cruel is not really nice .. If you had a dad that doesnt want your well (just hoping for you to fail in your life, ...), I think you could say that your dad is really cruel ..
but imo your parents just want your well .. If they would not care about you they would let you play vmk like you want .. I know you are a kid but I dont think that it is a reason to say that your dad is really cruel and most of all, if it is only for vmk

I know. I know. Its just that....I'm really mad and sad. Anyways its really frustrating. I did not stop using the computer for one day! I STOPPED FOR A WHOLE WEEK and I was hoping to get onto it today. :(

Sorry to bring up topics from page 2 again, but maybe people have gone through worse things. Think about a true hero of mine, CL_Slinkyman (aka slim). Slim is just about our age and he went through a cancer called Hodgkins Lymphoma. He was diganosed with this horrible cancer when he was 13, and thank goodness it was finally gone when he was 14. I would like to share with you his story, but I cannot find the link. Anyone else find it? I found his trip link here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1440471
Anyways, there are worse days. You need to learn to cope with things, and you need to learn that it isn't the end of the world. And even if it isn't, the wonderfull people at the dis boards are allways here for you.
:grouphug:

there are worse things in life then not being able to get on the computer

Let it go and read a book.

Yeah. You could have been hit by lightning, then attacked by wild Furbies, then eaten and digested by said Furbies, then excreted, and then decomposed and converted to plant-friendly N2 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter