• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Worth Adding the Excursion Packages?

MiraclesTakeTime

Mouseketeer
Looking into visiting Disneyland Paris; however, I think it would be terrible to visit and not explore outside of Disney, having never been prior. I saw that there are add-on tours for Paris and Versailles. Are these good tours or is it better to do separately?

I think it would depend on how you normally travel. Are you staying on Disney property or off site? It's easy to take yourself into Paris from Disney so depending on if you normally explore yourself I would say it's probably not worth it. But you may also prefer if you are staying on Disney property to stay there for the Disney days and move into Paris for those days. But as I have never done an add-on tour I would just base this on what kind of traveler you are. (some people think it makes it quite easy, others prefer independence)

It's convenient, but there are also downsides, like money and time. When travelling on your own you can usually travel cheaper and decide for yourself when you want to stay longer or shorter at an attraction. With an excursion you don't always have that option.

When we do go, I had planned on staying at Disney the whole time, but I guess it could be fun to move to a different hotel and do the exploring after the Disney portion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter