• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would platinum pass purchased in 2020 still include PhotoPass?

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
We have Platinum Pass annual passes that we purchased but didn't activate in early 2020. Our trip was cancelled due to covid. We are going in April 2022 and activating our passes. Does anyone know if they will include PhotoPass? They did when we purchased them but I know that the new passes do not.

We have Platinum Pass annual passes that we purchased but didn't activate in early 2020. Our trip was cancelled due to covid. We are going in April 2022 and activating our passes. Does anyone know if they will include PhotoPass? They did when we purchased them but I know that the new passes do not.

My son’s renewed Gold Pass includes it. His pass expires in October.

If you activate it as platinum it will have PP if Disney IT converts it to an incredi-pass it is an upcharge

Yes. I renewed my platinum pass in 2021 just before the new passes were released, and mine still includes it. I didn't add it to my husband and son's incredipasses though.

Yes, your APs will be activated as Incredi-passes with the PhotoPass downloads included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter