Would you ever go on a Disney Cruise?

No. Being trapped on a boat in the ocean is a nightmare scenario for me.
I dislike open water.

When the kids were small we did. They enjoyed it but didn’t really use the kids’ club type stuff a lot. So using DCL didn’t seem as important to me, especially as they aged.

This was a number of years ago now, but I thought the entertainment was better on DCL. Otherwise nothing else really stood out to me.

We are Platinum Disney cruisers and love it! Hubby would rather go to WDW but my son and I prefer cruising so we alternate. ;)

Did a three night cruise on The Wish in December as part of our holiday to WDW - we were already there and used the Disney transport to and from our resort. It was thoroughly fabulous and we had a blast but I would need to think long and hard before booking another due to the cost. It was very expensive compared to other cruises however the ship was immaculate, the cabin lovely and the staff were amazing. I'm glad we did it just to experience a Disney cruise.

Yes. We're going on our first Disney cruise later this month.

We're also spending 7 nights at WDW right after. Even if we love the cruise, I can't see us giving up our park trips in favour of only doing cruises.

Yep, going on my 3rd over the summer. A way to get the Disney fix without what sometimes can be overstimulation of the parks for the family.

My family and I really enjoy cruising.

We are not tied to one cruise line and have enjoyed several, including DCL.

It has been awhile since we were on a DCL cruise, 2014, but we have one booked for June to go to the new private destination.

I would try it in Alaska or Norway, somewhere that has interesting ports. But that's only if I got a deal, since they tend to be expensive.

Been on 7. We love them. Also go to WDW about every two years and are AP holders and DVC at DL. People think we are crazy. We have fun.

I have no personal interest in cruises at all; glad they are there for people who do enjoy them. Different strokes.

Yes. Been on 3 Disney cruises. I enjoy a cruise more than the parks. Much more relaxing. I'd book more but daughter heading off to college so...$$$$!

I've been on 2 in 2012 and 2016 and enjoyed them both. But the prices are crazy high every time I check now, and I'd rather spend my $ elsewhere. YMMV.

We went back in 2013, my boys were 18, 13 & 11. My younger two had a blast, couldn't get them out of the kids club. My oldest kinda felt a little lost. Too old for the kids clubs, not old enough to drink in the other clubs, and didn't know anyone. We all enjoyed Castaway Cay, 2 of the kids did the parasailing, the middle one rented a bike instead. I enjoyed the adults only pool and we all had fun on the Aquacoaster.

If we ever go again, I don't think it will be a Disney cruise. They would rather go on a ship with more adult things to do. Although we do have a little one now so maybe I'll go again but not sure if her uncles would go.

I will say it's very pricey but it was a fun trip. We added a 4 day/3 night cruise at the end of a parks trip. At the time, all the boys decided they liked the cruise more than the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter