Would you purchase Galactic Starcruiser if it was DVC?

A regular hotel without windows?
The digital windows on Disney cruise ships was a very popular regular cruise booking category. As I understand the digital window function, they didn't actually have a view to anything but a screen. The screen display was of animated characters and whatever the camera was looking at. The rooms on the starcruiser were similar, but for space travel, planet/system maps and so on. They even displayed jumps to light speed synchronously throughout the "ship." Pretty cool functionality, but perhaps I am easily amused.

The digital windows on Disney cruise ships was a very popular regular cruise booking category. As I understand the digital window function, they didn't actually have a view to anything but a screen. The screen display was of animated characters and whatever the camera was looking at. The rooms on the starcruiser were similar, but for space travel, planet/system maps and so on. They even displayed jumps to light speed synchronously throughout the "ship." Pretty cool functionality, but perhaps I am easily amused.
I don’t know - I think that sounds pretty cool!

Definitely wouldn't purchase points for it like a home resort, but I would have visited eventually if they allowed a good point swap for DVC members. If it was offered at a bad rate for the swap then I would have just rented out some points to pay for a stay. We'll see if they ever reopen it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter