Would you rather go out or stay in on a Saturday night ?

Stay in. I'm lame and it's also a lot of work lining up a sitter (and makes a night out twice as expensive). I like small get togethers instead so we will usually ask one set of friends with kids over and do take out and drinks. Now that the weather is nicer, can do 4 wheeling and the creek, so I don't really have a desire to go out and interact...

Go out but only if it were 1983 or 1984.
Yeah, back when I had no income but could AFFORD to go out. Can you say the 99 cent cocktail of the month?

I about fainted, an under 30 co-worker was delighted that a local bar was offering all you can drink liquor for $150 per person on Saturday nights.....$200 per person for "premium spirits". Both apparently less than he was spending on a typical Saturday night!

Yeah, back when I had no income but could AFFORD to go out. Can you say the 99 cent cocktail of the month?

I about fainted, an under 30 co-worker was delighted that a local bar was offering all you can drink liquor for $150 per person on Saturday nights.....$200 per person for "premium spirits". Both apparently less than he was spending on a typical Saturday night!
Holy smokes!

When my DS turned 21, he went out and was home around 11:00. When I asked why he was home so early, he said, "do you know how much beer is in a bar?!?" I told him that I was aware. I asked how much it was where he went (walked). He told me that draft beer was $3. I told him, "sweetheart, you went to a cheap bar." He told me that he'd just stay home and invite his friends over if they wanted to drink.

He's quite liberal with his call brands when Dad and I are buying.

I'm more of a go out during happy hour kind of person, both because it costs less and I get tired being out late. I do like a nice dinner out on a Saturday occasionally where we can take our time with a bottle of wine, but even so we're usually home by 9.

I want to eat a delicious pizza, drink some delicious craft beer, and watch a fun football game on Saturday night. Sounds like heaven to me!

Holy smokes!

When my DS turned 21, he went out and was home around 11:00. When I asked why he was home so early, he said, "do you know how much beer is in a bar?!?" I told him that I was aware. I asked how much it was where he went (walked). He told me that draft beer was $3. I told him, "sweetheart, you went to a cheap bar." He told me that he'd just stay home and invite his friends over if they wanted to drink.

He's quite liberal with his call brands when Dad and I are buying.

Yeah, the restaurant bills when we ate out with our kids soared when they both turned 21. My son was in the habit of ordering 2 beers at a shot, then being too full to drink the second. Never understood why he just didn't wait to see if he had room before ordering the second.

Yeah, the restaurant bills when we ate out with our kids soared when they both turned 21. My son was in the habit of ordering 2 beers at a shot, then being too full to drink the second. Never understood why he just didn't wait to see if he had room before ordering the second.

I did that recently. Went to a BBQ place where you order at the cash register, long line too. So I ordered 2 beers because I was not going to go through that line again just for another beer while my food was getting cold.

My daughter is 18 and before she moved away it wasn’t unusual for her to go out on a Friday night..with the night starting at 10 or 11!! Who has the energy for that LOL

I did when I was 18 until my late 20's. And many times it was during the week when I had to work the next day.

These days Saturday nights out happen maybe three or four times a year. And almost always home before midnight.

My going out on Sat night days are over... I would much rather stay in and relax. Chances are i have done a few things already on any given Sat and by evening time I am ready to wind down and relax.

I now just stay in, except this Saturday I am moving!
But back in the day (80's and part of the 90's) I was always out in weekends. As a teen at the roller rink, mall, using a fake I'd to get into clubs to get my dance on.
If i tried to shake my tail feather now I may break it lol.

I work a lot of weekends in a row so I will take what I can get on my weekends off. My idea of going out is dinner and / or a show.

In. IMO, nothing beats sitting on the couch in your jammies, a glass of wine, snuggling with dogs (maybe hubby too), and watching a movie or reading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter